Created a Child Account in Family settings and he has now lost all his achievements and Gold ...

Discus and support Created a Child Account in Family settings and he has now lost all his achievements and Gold ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Any advice on moving my boy from my master Gold Account to a Child Account without losing all of his achievements and access to Gold subscription.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mackpark, Sep 30, 2017.

1. mackpark
    mackpark Guest

Created a Child Account in Family settings and he has now lost all his achievements and Gold ...

Hi,

Any advice on moving my boy from my master Gold Account to a Child Account without losing all of his achievements and access to Gold subscription. I have set him up as a new child account but there is no way to copy the main profile over and it keeps prompting
    me for a Gold Membership. #noteasymicrosoft

I am thinking I need to create a new account for me and then designate the old account to him which is currently the master parent account. I'm sure that should be a fun process.

:)

mackpark, Sep 30, 2017
  2. MartinYoung2
    MartinYoung2 Guest
    Game Achievement Transfer

I have one adult account profile and a child profile.

My son has gained an awful lot of Minecraft and Forza 4 game achievements whilst logged into my account.

With concerns over his safety, I have now created a child account for him.

How do I transfer all my sons achievements data to his new profile?

Note: XBOX Gold Live is active on both profiles.

MartinYoung2, Sep 30, 2017
  3. Help with parent and child settings

We have an xbox one. I'm unfortunately technically challenged trying really hard, now my kids are getting older, to get up to speed on keeping them safe on the internet etc. When I set up the xbox I had my parent account and then created one child account.
    However I've just discovered my son has been using my parent account to play all his games rather than his child account so now all his achievements are on my parent account. Can they be transferred from the parent account to his account so he is working
    under the correct child setting and then how do I change my passcode?

AmusableSquid65, Sep 30, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Nothing can be transferred between accounts. So he would either need to start over or keep the account he's been using.

Smwutches, Sep 30, 2017
  5. I have the same problem. Does anyone know if WITHIN the same account, the Gamer Tag and associated history can be moved to a new Child Profile?

WantedCastle89, Oct 25, 2017
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    No. Nothing can be transferred between accounts. If you create a new child account, it will be just that, a new account. Everything would start fresh.

Smwutches, Nov 1, 2018
  7. WantedCastle89 Win User

Created a Child Account in Family settings and he has now lost all his achievements and Gold access?

I have the same problem. Does anyone know if WITHIN the same account, the Gamer Tag and associated history can be moved to a new Child Profile?
  8. Smwutches Win User

Created a Child Account in Family settings and he has now lost all his achievements and Gold access?

Nothing can be transferred between accounts. So he would either need to start over or keep the account he's been using.
  9. Smwutches Win User

I have the same problem. Does anyone know if WITHIN the same account, the Gamer Tag and associated history can be moved to a new Child Profile?
    No. Nothing can be transferred between accounts. If you create a new child account, it will be just that, a new account. Everything would start fresh.
  10. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

Xbox one gamer tag transfer to my child's account?

Hi there, if you are creating a new account for your son the all progress and achievements he has earned will be lost as it is a new account but if you want to manage his account then all you have to do is go into your setting and under account it will
    give you the option to go into family where you will see manage family members, in there you are able to add your sons original account and manage what he does from there.
  11. Ts3nzov Win User

Account downgrade to Child-Account?

as i know you cant to downgrade your son's account.

and if you will create him new account you can't transfer his achievements and all the things that he have in his account.

i think that it will be better for you to create now new account and next time you buying family gold pack so buy to his new account and not the old one.
Thema:

1. Created a Child Account in Family settings and he has now lost all his achievements and Gold ... - Similar Threads - Created Child Account

2. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  3. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  4. I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account: Hi all I cant remember at all what email I used when I created my xbox account I know the gamertag and I have the number thats linked to it can microsoft tell me the email on my account if I have...
  5. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...
  6. Problems creating repair order

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems creating repair order: I’m unable to see any option except accessories when selecting an issue for a repair order. I just had the xbox serviced and it worked perfectly fine the last time. What am I missing?...
  7. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?: So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem...
  8. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  9. Child account can’t create a 360 profile for backwards compatible games 8015000A

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account can’t create a 360 profile for backwards compatible games 8015000A: Tried to load a BC game for a new child account, as expected they don’t have a 360 account and when I try to put in the info for creation I get 8105000A error 9330ce7b-3556-456d-b926-7e79ed5cb1a6
  10. I used my email to create my child’s account and now I can’t log in as the family organizer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I used my email to create my child’s account and now I can’t log in as the family organizer...: Hello- I used my email to create my child’s Minecraft account, but now I can’t log in as the family organizer to update his settings. How can I update this so I can change his settings to allow...