Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted...

Discus and support Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I know that deleted email on Microsoft Account cannot be reused after deletion. But in my case, I create Microsoft Account without Outlook... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Satria Manggala Jati, Dec 31, 2023.

1. Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted...

Hello,

I know that deleted email on Microsoft Account cannot be reused after deletion.

But in my case, I create Microsoft Account without Outlook email, instead using existing email.

I'm thinking to delete my Microsoft Account, but I might be back.

As I do not need any data nor Gamertag, I might just create new in the future, and again without Outlook email.

Does the account deletion risking my existing email to be blocked creating another Microsoft Account?

:)

Satria Manggala Jati, Dec 31, 2023
  2. Satria Manggala Jati Win User

Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted Microsoft Account

Hello Oskayra,

The account is no longer used in the meantime. Closing the account is my approach to secure my account, since I could not pay attention to it. If it was closed, I could care free. I do not have to review my security nor keep my data updated. Also, if I lost my authentication by any means and had to submit recovery form, recovering the account would be challenging as I might not remember my last activity.

This action may seem inappropriate to Microsoft and may have consequences.
    I do not know if it is inappropriate. I have some experience about closing accounts (non-email services). PayPal allow this recreating new account with same email from deleted account, but my local marketplace does not allow it.

Would *** Email address is removed for privacy *** be blocked for create new Microsoft Account for the second time?

If you had the experience or knew what happen after closing Microsoft Account with existing email, you may answer my question.

Thank you for your assistance.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted Microsoft Account

4. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Satria M, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

To answer your question you must take into account this explanation from the independent advisor Donata.C, below:

If you delete a Microsoft account (Outlook is one of the services associated with the Microsoft account), the cancellation becomes permanent after 60 days from the cancellation request. Once the account has been permanently deleted, it is not possible to create an account again with the same name. See the last note of this article: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/12412

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/ad3cb7d2-2cf5-4f52-a931-28644f2d5a50

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  5. Satria Manggala Jati Win User

Sure, please. Thank you for your assistance and happy year blesses too.
  6. Hoskayra Win User

You must understand that your request is something unusual. I advise you to be careful lest Microsoft take it in a bad way when doing this act that you describe. Because of its particularity.

Remember that I am a gamer just like you, and not a Microsoft employee.

The last thing it can do for you is to release the question so that another of the many experts in this forum can offer you more clarity on this matter. If you wish, let me know.

Happy year blesses.
Thema:

Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted...

1. Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted... - Similar Threads - Create Another Microsoft

2. Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error): Hello. Yesterday, I was going to sign up for developer access, but I backed out. Today I decided to go ahead and sign up. I used the same account, but this time it gave me a "Microsoft runs on...
  3. Windows keeps creating folders from Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows keeps creating folders from Xbox App: Hello Microsoft Team, I used to install my Xbox games in my D:\ drive. Now I reinstalled my games in my C:\ drive and want to use my D:\ drive as a simple data storage. Unfortunately, Windows...
  4. Why won't my Xbox allow me to create or join a party?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won't my Xbox allow me to create or join a party?: Everytime I make a party or try and join one on my Xbox series S it says party encountered an error and tells me to check my Internet connection. When I check my connection it says everything is...
  5. I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?: Ive been trying to sign up for a developer account for my xbox, however I keep getting this error message: Microsoft runs on trust. We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification...
  6. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  7. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  8. I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account: Hi all I cant remember at all what email I used when I created my xbox account I know the gamertag and I have the number thats linked to it can microsoft tell me the email on my account if I have...
  9. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...
  10. How do i complete the ENTER these characters thing because i cant create another xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i complete the ENTER these characters thing because i cant create another xbox account: I cant log into my new account die to this stupid verification thing enter these characters please fox this because i cant log in a5d7dc41-68de-4845-b416-da6f6fb49682