Create an Xbox Stick. HDMI stick to stream Game and Xbox Games

Discus and support Create an Xbox Stick. HDMI stick to stream Game and Xbox Games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This is a suggestion to create HDMI streaming device but for Xbox Services, Gamepass, Movies, Streaming services, even PC game Streaming. This can me... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Far-Reward-6601, Mar 5, 2024.

1. Create an Xbox Stick. HDMI stick to stream Game and Xbox Games

This is a suggestion to create HDMI streaming device but for Xbox Services, Gamepass, Movies, Streaming services, even PC game Streaming.

This can me a low price device for new gamers and enhance gaming experience of Xbox universe.

submitted by /u/Far-Reward-6601
    [link] [comments]

/u/Far-Reward-6601, Mar 5, 2024
  2. DBurleson Win User

Crunchy Roll for XboxONE

Get a Chromecast, or another HDMI stream stick. PROBLEM SOLVED!
  3. (Farscape) Win User

HDMI or display port?

with the xbox one s stick with hdmi, even though you can set at 120hz not a single game on the one s will hit above 60fps as the console is not powerful enough.

you would need an active display port adapter to convert from hdmi for the xbox so stick with hdmi.

in settings select auto and enable vrr.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Firestick still connected?

What I mean by it tries to head into Xbox, is it sends me to the HDMI that the Xbox is plugged into... when I hold the microphone button on the Firestick to start a voice command. ....
    The FireTV Stick does
    CEC via HDMI
    . So whenever the FireTV Stick gets activated, it'll try to control the TV and tell it to switch to that HDMI port it's currently connected to. That way, you can also control the FireTV Stick with your TV's remote instead of the FireTV remote
    control.

So if the stick is still connected to some HDMI port along with the Xbox, activating the FireTV stick will cause the TV to switch to that input.

But since you say, you do NOT have the stick on the Xbox anymore, it'd be interesting to know what you have on your TV connected how.
  5. Arminator Win User

no flight stick available anyware

Bandai Namco worked with Hori to create a special Ace Combat 6 bundle that came with a special Xbox 360 flight stick (the Hori Ace Edge). I think for Ace Combat 5 they also did a controller with Hori.

But the Flight stick can only be used in this very game, not in any other flight games. So unless you intend on only playing Ace Combat 5/6, buying a flight stick for the Xbox 360 is a waste of money, as the stick won't work comfortably in any other game.
  6. smileskybird Win User

Is the 4k HDMI cable included in Standard Editions?

@glug... wo, I'm not paying that. I'd prefer sticking with the 4k HDMI cable which will be an official product from Microsoft. That one is not Microsoft. I prefer sticking with official Xbox products where possible. As long as the HDMI cable Microsoft is
    providing is High Speed.
Thema:

Create an Xbox Stick. HDMI stick to stream Game and Xbox Games

1. Create an Xbox Stick. HDMI stick to stream Game and Xbox Games - Similar Threads - Create Stick HDMI

2. Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error): Hello. Yesterday, I was going to sign up for developer access, but I backed out. Today I decided to go ahead and sign up. I used the same account, but this time it gave me a "Microsoft runs on...
  3. Windows keeps creating folders from Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows keeps creating folders from Xbox App: Hello Microsoft Team, I used to install my Xbox games in my D:\ drive. Now I reinstalled my games in my C:\ drive and want to use my D:\ drive as a simple data storage. Unfortunately, Windows...
  4. Why won't my Xbox allow me to create or join a party?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won't my Xbox allow me to create or join a party?: Everytime I make a party or try and join one on my Xbox series S it says party encountered an error and tells me to check my Internet connection. When I check my connection it says everything is...
  5. I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?: Ive been trying to sign up for a developer account for my xbox, however I keep getting this error message: Microsoft runs on trust. We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification...
  6. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  7. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  8. I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account: Hi all I cant remember at all what email I used when I created my xbox account I know the gamertag and I have the number thats linked to it can microsoft tell me the email on my account if I have...
  9. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...
  10. Problems creating repair order

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems creating repair order: I’m unable to see any option except accessories when selecting an issue for a repair order. I just had the xbox serviced and it worked perfectly fine the last time. What am I missing?...