Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

Discus and support Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Breezy_VII, Mar 24, 2024.

1. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about everything to fix it. I even reset my console and it didn’t do anything. I am thinking at this point it’s my gpu but it not being on the menus throws me off and it’s also only in 2 of the games I’ve tried. I can’t put a picture in this subreddit but if you have any ideas please dm me, I can send the photo, literally just flashing lights everywhere.

submitted by /u/Breezy_VII
    [link] [comments]

/u/Breezy_VII, Mar 24, 2024
  2. Joeshmo93 Win User

Squad Leader system is garbage...

wow, does anyone know how I fix this glitch?
  3. Zehq Win User

Anyone know how to fix this glitch?

Here's instructions:

1) Dashboard and go into System Setting

2) Go to memory then to BF3

3) Delete "PROFILE SAVED DATA" and NOTHING ELSE.

4) Play BF3 and get everything set back up

5) ???

6) Prrofit

-

There you go

***WARNING***

Deleting "PROFILE SAVED DATA" will remove your Campaign progress, so if your doing a hard playthrough then do it now or you lose your progress!
  4. Solavade Win User

Clear System Cache... maybe?
  5. Cathproudlock Win User

your savegame is corrupt you need to delete it , the game will make another your multiplayer will be fine but you'll loose ALL your single player saves!

heres how..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PhPEL_FX8o
  6. alamarco Win User

Damage Proficiency Glitch NEEDS TO BE FIXED

Does anyone know exactly what they're fixing? It it just the glitch or more? I heard adding the damage profecency to a shotgun increases the amount of shells coming out and not just the damage per bullet. I still haven't heard anything if that is intended
    or not and it's one of the reasons the striker does so well.

Does anyone know if that is intended or if that is getting fixed as well?
Thema:

Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

1. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix? - Similar Threads - Crazy disco lights

2. Upload and latency crazy slow and dont match what i am getting to my house.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload and latency crazy slow and dont match what i am getting to my house.: Why is that when i run a speedtest in my xbox broswer i get 500/500 with ping at 30. But when I test within the xbox itself for gameplay i get upload of 4.5mbps and latency of 115? It is causing...
  3. Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game: I got my Xbox series X about a month or two ago and have had no issues. Today, every time I start a game that has HD enabled, my screen looks cracked with crazy bright colors. I tested non HD...
  4. HIGH LATENCY WAS 173 BUT I CAN'T GET PASSED 148 MS ITS DRIVE ME CRAZY

in XBoX on Consoles
    HIGH LATENCY WAS 173 BUT I CAN'T GET PASSED 148 MS ITS DRIVE ME CRAZY: Hi people GAZ HERE CAN ANY ONE please help or forward the bad news ...and I'll have to try start dealing with it...I know I'm not going to have xbox 1 run the same as xbox x. ..... as I have had...
  5. I've been having crazy ping spikes in Roblox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having crazy ping spikes in Roblox.: I've gotten spikes up to 3000ms ping on PC and I can't figure out what the problem is. I've reset my PC, reinstalled the entire program, used commands to lower spikes, such as netsh wlan set...
  6. Party chat echos in microphone like crazy

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat echos in microphone like crazy: So I made my friend buy a headset so we didnt have to talk over the phone. He got a pair of Astro a10s bc I had the gen1 and they worked great but the gen 2 sucked so bad and All I could hear was...
  7. My controller is going crazy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My controller is going crazy: Hello, after a forced update, my controller is out of whack. It's been driving me nuts. I'm afraid to get a new one until I find out if this problem will happen with a new controller.... any...
  8. Hi my party chatty is going crazy

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi my party chatty is going crazy: Recently My party chatty has been acting weird I make a potato then try to make a group party and it kicks me out and won't allow me to gather my party if I'm already in a party and even if I'm...
  9. I need help! its driving me crazy!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help! its driving me crazy!: i have a problem with playing games. Recently I have been suspended for "ill speech". it has ended four a couple of days. With the suspension i was not allowed to read or write to players in game,...
  10. 7 days is crazy

in XBoX on Consoles
    7 days is crazy: I wanna know why it’s been 7 days since I’ve ordered off of the Xbox Design store where u can design controllers (elite series 2 controllers to be exact) I ordered this “amazing” controller so I...