Crave tv

Discus and support Crave tv in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help. My crave tv was acting funny last weekend and i deleted it so i could re-install it again and now it wont show up at all anywhere its completly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by QuenTRON91, Jun 3, 2019.

1. QuenTRON91
    QuenTRON91 Guest

Crave tv

Help. My crave tv was acting funny last weekend and i deleted it so i could re-install it again and now it wont show up at all anywhere its completly missing I tried to search for it and nothing shows up

:)

QuenTRON91, Jun 3, 2019
  2. Mimori 775 Win User

Crave tv

3. XBF Brad A Win User

Crave tv

Hi Quen,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. This could be that it was taken down from the Xbox. I was able to find it for google play or Windows 10.

We recommend trying uninstall and reinstall of your profile.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Display Name_ David Win User

Crave TV and Shomi apps for the xbox one?

Maybe Rogers can Shomi why I need to Crave TV from Bell.
  5. UserRS321 Win User

Crave TV app freezing when trying to watch House of the Dragon

Curious, what Xbox do you use and what is your tv and resolution you are setup for? Just trying to determine if this issue is across different Xbox generations and tv resolutions or is it simply a Crave issue experienced across all Xboxes and video resolutions.

Also have you opened a support ticket with Crave?
  6. JohnRamey Win User

win 10 game bar captures gaming ok but to capture desktop it does audio with black screen - how to fix

Gamebar on my pc will record steam gaming and youtube but will not record crave tv, netflix or tsn(audio with black screen).
Thema:

Crave tv

1. Crave tv - Similar Threads - Crave

2. Why does my crave app keep freezing

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my crave app keep freezing: Every show I watch on crave keeps freezing and I have to exit the show then resume it and it’s fine for about 4 minutes then it does the same thing, it freezes then goes black with the play button...
  3. Crave TV app freezing when trying to watch House of the Dragon

in XBoX on Windows
    Crave TV app freezing when trying to watch House of the Dragon: Hi; I have an issue with the Crave tv app on my Xbox One. While trying to watch episodes 2 & 3 of House of the Dragon the show constantly freezes up after appx. 5 -10 seconds and can not recover....
  4. Crave app Page not found error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crave app Page not found error: Crave app on Xbox one has Page not found error. Will not load.. 69ee213d-82b3-4c7b-b7f8-97e3110c1b6c
  5. Link Existing Crave account to Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Link Existing Crave account to Xbox?: I can not find a way to link my account to Xbox 1 through any settings console/app/PC. I can only start up a new trial through Xbox 1. I don't want to do this as I have an account through my TV...
  6. Crave TV app player error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crave TV app player error: When I open the Crave TV app on my Xbox one it works normally. But when I select a show or movie to watch, I get player error: unable to play. Try later on. I've installed, deleted and...
  7. would like to get the app for crave tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    would like to get the app for crave tv: xbox one crave tv app what happened to it? ee80c605-6eeb-49bf-9030-17063a4f43e6
  8. Crave TV and Shomi apps for the xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crave TV and Shomi apps for the xbox one?: Anyone know if we are going to get these with the release of crave being available to anyone? i really want to cut the cord on my satilite but want to be able to get these 2 services on my xbox...