Crave app Page not found error

Discus and support Crave app Page not found error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Crave app on Xbox one has Page not found error. Will not load.. 69ee213d-82b3-4c7b-b7f8-97e3110c1b6c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NorthernerSP, Mar 13, 2021.

1. NorthernerSP
    NorthernerSP Guest

Crave app on Xbox one has Page not found error. Will not load..

:)

NorthernerSP, Mar 13, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello NorthernerSP, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

Then, try reinstalling the app again.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > General > Network setting > Advanced settings > Alternate MAC address: clear

Then, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. NorthernerSP Win User

All good just needed the reboot. Thank you!!
  4. RoboticWinner30 Win User

cartoon network punch time explosion

i found out they been bankrupt since 2012 crave games.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Crave TV app freezing when trying to watch House of the Dragon

Then you need to contact Crave, as the problem is something in their app, or their encode of the show that is incompatible with their app
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

error code page not found

It takes a while to be accepted in the preview program even after the invitation. Yet if you are already member you still can't enter the preview programs I suggest you to contact a forum official and ask them to help you get access into the preview forums.
    I'm sure that they can help.

Preview forum mods.

BroHammersley

UrbanizedTree

For all current forum mods and officials click the link below

forums.xbox.com/.../3307.aspx
Thema:

1. Crave app Page not found error - Similar Threads - Crave app Page

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  4. Why does my crave app keep freezing

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my crave app keep freezing: Every show I watch on crave keeps freezing and I have to exit the show then resume it and it’s fine for about 4 minutes then it does the same thing, it freezes then goes black with the play button...
  5. Crave TV app freezing when trying to watch House of the Dragon

in XBoX on Windows
    Crave TV app freezing when trying to watch House of the Dragon: Hi; I have an issue with the Crave tv app on my Xbox One. While trying to watch episodes 2 & 3 of House of the Dragon the show constantly freezes up after appx. 5 -10 seconds and can not recover....
  6. Crave tv

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crave tv: Help. My crave tv was acting funny last weekend and i deleted it so i could re-install it again and now it wont show up at all anywhere its completly missing I tried to search for it and nothing...
  7. Link Existing Crave account to Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Link Existing Crave account to Xbox?: I can not find a way to link my account to Xbox 1 through any settings console/app/PC. I can only start up a new trial through Xbox 1. I don't want to do this as I have an account through my TV...
  8. Crave TV app player error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crave TV app player error: When I open the Crave TV app on my Xbox one it works normally. But when I select a show or movie to watch, I get player error: unable to play. Try later on. I've installed, deleted and...
  9. would like to get the app for crave tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    would like to get the app for crave tv: xbox one crave tv app what happened to it? ee80c605-6eeb-49bf-9030-17063a4f43e6
  10. Crave TV and Shomi apps for the xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crave TV and Shomi apps for the xbox one?: Anyone know if we are going to get these with the release of crave being available to anyone? i really want to cut the cord on my satilite but want to be able to get these 2 services on my xbox...