Crash GTA V

Discus and support Crash GTA V in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour, j’ai besoin d’aide avec GTA V car il n’arrête pas de crasher au chargement du mode histoire. J’aimerai pouvoir jouer normalement ce jeu sans... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Couisse, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Couisse
    Couisse Guest

Crash GTA V

Bonjour, j’ai besoin d’aide avec GTA V car il n’arrête pas de crasher au chargement du mode histoire.
    J’aimerai pouvoir jouer normalement ce jeu sans crasher.

Merci.

Hello, I need help with GTA V because it keeps crashing when story mode loads.

I wish I could play this game normally without crashing.

Thank you.

:)

Couisse, Aug 17, 2020
  2. LegendOfGta Win User

Imagine these car physics in GTA V

How would you justify the videogame aspect of GTA V then? This means players can now die from crashing head on into other vehicles? This is more for the realisim side than anything. Great crashes but would the Xbox 360 and PS3 be able to handle all those
    polygons and animations? BTW, not very tech savy with engines so some of my stuff may not make sense but hopefully you get where I'm coming from. The biggest problem as to why we see such "watered down" versions of games have o do with the processor and the
    amount of memory that can be used. I'm pretty sure these crashes would eat up a lot of both. Expect the damage in GTA V however to be slightly tweaked. FYI, CryEngine3 is not what GTA V is being run on. GTA V uses RAGE 2.0.
  3. onyxishere Win User

GTA V Crashing

Sorry to hear it. If power cycling didn't work then you can either try moving the game to a different drive (if you have one attached), deleting then redownloading the game or do a

factory reset
    on the console to see if that helps. There is an option to keep installed games and apps so you won't need to redownload them.
  4. XBF Esteban R Win User

GTA V Crashing

Hey there, Spiritz Of War

Sorry to hear about that, I can imagine that being pretty frustrating.

I'd say to go ahead and give the steps on our support page “My Xbox One game won’t start or freezes during gameplay” a try for this issue

Give that a shot and let us know if that helps out with this problem

Thanks!

PS: nice profile name
  5. WattyNuela Win User

My computer crashes 5-15 mins into a GTA V playing session, is there anyway to fix it?

Hello Andres, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing some unexpected crashes when trying to play GTA V. Let’s try to sort this out.

However, before that, I would like to ask some questions:
    Is this happening only with GTA V, or are more games affected?
    What procedures you tried to fix this problem prior to your post creation?

Lastly, I appreciate it if you can share a picture of the crash screen you see after playing the game for a while.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

gta v crashes randomly

Hi Victor,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.
Thema:

Crash GTA V

1. Crash GTA V - Similar Threads - Crash GTA

2. GTA IV - Crash/Glitch - Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    GTA IV - Crash/Glitch - Xbox Series X: I recently ran into some tech troubles while playing GTA IV (retrocompatible version) on my Series X (Aug/22 model), and it got me thinking my console was bricked. It all kicked off after a few...
  3. GTA 5 keeps crashing - Exit code 0xc0000005 indicates a fatal game exit (reason:...

in XBoX on Windows
    GTA 5 keeps crashing - Exit code 0xc0000005 indicates a fatal game exit (reason:...: Hello, i have a problem regarding my GTA 5 (steam version) crashing. This has been happening for quite some time now, and i still can't find a solution. As written in the title, the error code...
  4. Rocket league won’t install / update and GTA V will randomly crash a few minutes into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket league won’t install / update and GTA V will randomly crash a few minutes into...: There are multiple games that I have owned for many years that I’m having trouble with suddenly. One game called Rocket League tells me I need to update it to play it. Except every time the update...
  5. My GTA 5 gets to the loading screen then crashes and I don't know what to do I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA 5 gets to the loading screen then crashes and I don't know what to do I have...: My GTA will not load past the loading screen and I don't know what to do 8f8ce83b-d218-4bcd-8265-29b61bb51ca0
  6. My xbox just crash, there is no error code. I restart it and it still crash, i play GTA 5...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox just crash, there is no error code. I restart it and it still crash, i play GTA 5...: i can’t play any game on my Xbox Series S! I dont know that to do…? be3e62b6-6e82-460c-877a-b4631de32f32
  7. My computer crashes 5-15 mins into a GTA V playing session, is there anyway to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My computer crashes 5-15 mins into a GTA V playing session, is there anyway to fix it?: Hello, I Have recently built a gaming pc, my problem is that whenever I play GTA V the system reboots or crashes after 5-15 mins of playing it. Specs of system: Motherboard: ROG STRIX B550-A...
  8. HDR or NAT type causing GTA ONLINE to crash?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HDR or NAT type causing GTA ONLINE to crash?: So basically I been running series x for about 4 months now brand new. With the same settings and has worked without hitch. Up until I recent bought the newly released GTAO(no story mode just the...
  9. Gta san andreas xbox crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta san andreas xbox crash: When I push resume or load up from my save it crashes and takes me back to the home screen 217666c5-5f90-4454-8df1-26d159991fc8
  10. Gta san andreas xbox crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta san andreas xbox crash: I installed this from game pass and for the last 2 days when I start up the game and press resume the game shut down 525c5fe9-dec8-47db-8e6e-0679fc5dcd9b