Crash Bandicoot-franchise

Discus and support Crash Bandicoot-franchise in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, And congratulations for the ownership of Crash Bandicoot franchise. Now there's a question I have regarding it: Is there anything you can do to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anonymous_698, Nov 10, 2023.

1. Crash Bandicoot-franchise

Hi,

And congratulations for the ownership of Crash Bandicoot franchise.

Now there's a question I have regarding it: Is there anything you can do to restore Crash-franchise's original identity (the one Naughty Dog originally established, and was carried over up to Crash Bandicoot N-Tranced)? Or at least to offer something for the fans of the said incarnation of Crash-franchise?

:)

Anonymous_698, Nov 10, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

this is the official place for consumers to request features and make suggestions.

All indications it's reviewed reguarly.

it is unlikely you'll get a personal or direct response if that's what you're looking for
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

I am not a Microsoft/Xbox employee. I'm an Xbox gamer just like you.
  4. Anonymous_698 Win User

What's that supposed to mean?
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

6. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Unfortunately there is nothing anyone can do to restore the Crash-franchise's original identity. You will have to stick with the current one.
Thema:

1. Crash Bandicoot-franchise - Similar Threads - Crash Bandicoot franchise

2. Is "The N. Trepid Crash Bandicoot" achievement in C1 bugged? I got all the achievements but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is "The N. Trepid Crash Bandicoot" achievement in C1 bugged? I got all the achievements but...: Is "The N. Trepid Crash Bandicoot" achievement in C1 bugged? I got all the achievements but the final achievement says that I'm 95% done although I have all the other 24 achievements....
  3. Crash Bandicoot Backwards Compatibility???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crash Bandicoot Backwards Compatibility???: We used to have Crash Wrath of Cortex buyable in the Microsoft Store on X360. WHERE DID IT GO AND HOW IS THERE NO DISCUSSION REGAURDING THIS?! This is just yet more of a reason i want to switch to...
  4. What happed to Quick Resume for Crash Bandicoot 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happed to Quick Resume for Crash Bandicoot 4?: This was one of the main reasons I bought the game, however now after this latest update that feature has been removed. Is anyone else experiencing the same thing? It really needs to be made clear...
  5. I hope to add a game Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I hope to add a game Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex: I hope to add a game Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex aca586ec-7674-4858-a321-e06d4bb00b99
  6. Crash bandicoot 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crash bandicoot 4: hello everyone my gf bought me the new crash bandicoot game and when i put it in my xbox it wouldnt even let me bring it up like the dics port was empty for some reason. We are both getting...
  7. Crash Bandicoot 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crash Bandicoot 4: Hello. I live in Barbados but I'm unable to buy Crash Bandicoot 4. Is it only available in the US? I have a Xbox live ultimate account and I usually have zero issues buying digital games from the...
  8. Crash Bandicoot 4 It’s About Time Demo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crash Bandicoot 4 It’s About Time Demo: Hi Microsoft, I Would Like To Get The Crash Bandicoot 4 Its About Time Demo Because I Preordered The Game Physicaly From JB-HIFI And I Hope This Issue Is Resolved Soon,...
  9. Loading error with Crash Bandicoot: N Sane Trilogy.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loading error with Crash Bandicoot: N Sane Trilogy.: Yesterday I attempted to boot up Crash Bandicoot: N Sane Trilogy on Xbox One. Instead I was met with an error message, which I shall recite as best as I remember. "Sorry, something went wrong,...
  10. Crash Bandicoot N Sane trilogy on 60 fps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crash Bandicoot N Sane trilogy on 60 fps: hello, I want to buy Crash Bandicoot n sane trilogy and i have simple question: a game supports 60 fps on xbox one ? 4be27e23-0352-466b-b5bf-777bf483e382