Crafting resources for sale in bulk, EU, aldmeri dominion.

Discus and support Crafting resources for sale in bulk, EU, aldmeri dominion. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello ladies and gents, looking to make a long term agreement with trading guild. We have a guild farming resources and will be doing a resource run... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AGN I SKINS, Jul 15, 2015.

1. AGN I SKINS
    AGN I SKINS Guest

hello ladies and gents,

looking to make a long term agreement with trading guild. We have a guild farming resources and will be doing a resource run each evening.

looking to set up a trade agreement, EU server, aldmeri dominion.

message me if you are interested and we can discuss costs/demand ect.

also our guild is recruiting, you will be paid per 50 resource collected and given to the guild. We are also very Pvp orientated. catch you all around.

:)

AGN I SKINS, Jul 15, 2015
  2. Will pay money or werewolf bite for an imperial crafting motif

Greetings, fellow quester's!

Im offering to pay money or pay a WEREWOLF bite for an imperial crafting motif, im on the EU server in aldmeri dominion,

my gamer tag is: tom mucklow and im online most of the i dont check here often so message me on xbox, Thank you

tom mucklow-CC66FD3D-93B4-473C-A59F-70AE13D6FF3E, Jul 15, 2015
  3. M1ss Foxy
    M1ss Foxy Guest
    :Old Empire: Xbox one: Aldmeri Dominion Recruiting!

Hey, I sent you an XB message Rizian Crafting resources for sale in bulk, EU, aldmeri dominion. :).

Me: Aldmeri Dominion, Khajiit, EU Server (26/F/UK)

M1ss Foxy, Jul 15, 2015
  4. AGN I SKINS
    AGN I SKINS Guest

Post gamer tag here if your interested in joining us for pvp.

AGN I SKINS, Jul 16, 2015
  5. AGN I SKINS Win User

Post gamer tag here if your interested in joining us for pvp.
  6. M1ss Foxy Win User

:Old Empire: Xbox one: Aldmeri Dominion Recruiting!

Hey, I sent you an XB message Rizian :).

Me: Aldmeri Dominion, Khajiit, EU Server (26/F/UK)
  7. Miss Nickii Win User

Free werewolf or vampire bite thread

I have a werewolf bite available in Aldmeri Dominion on EU server. not looking for thousands of gold either. message me if interested, gt; missnickii
  8. rasalll Win User

Free werewolf or vampire bite thread

Looking For Werewold Bite, EU Server, In the Aldmeri Dominion, willing to do it free or pay at least 1k-5k, bite first then i'll pay, GT =
  9. AGN I SKINS Win User

Recruiting EU players for trade guild

Looking to sell bulk crafting resources, are you guys looking to buy?
Thema:

1. Crafting resources for sale in bulk, EU, aldmeri dominion. - Similar Threads - Crafting resources sale

2. Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account.: Hello, following the recent drop of two capes given out via Tik Tok and twitch for Minecraft, I attempted to get these myself too but upon activating the code through Minecrafts website, it...
  3. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  4. just brought mine craft for windows 10 from Microsoft store it will not launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just brought mine craft for windows 10 from Microsoft store it will not launch: error code (-2015294512) minecraft for windows 10 will not launch logged out restarted computer not working still will not launch how do I get my money back from Microsoft? this is buggy...
  5. May minecraft is not real but crafting and build may minecraft can you sign in that plz

in XBoX on Windows
    May minecraft is not real but crafting and build may minecraft can you sign in that plz: May minecraft is crafting and build ca39c2c2-b318-4d18-be07-a866e186b46e
  6. Hey whenever I try to run mine craft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey whenever I try to run mine craft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out and...: [img] Hey whenever I try to run minecraft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out. The main issue is whenever I click sign in on the game to send me to the Microsoft account login then says...
  7. Please cancel an auto-pay for Mine Craft since 2018. Billing ID: B-0E4975355L837524G

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please cancel an auto-pay for Mine Craft since 2018. Billing ID: B-0E4975355L837524G: Please cancel an auto-pay for Mine Craft since 2018. Billing ID: B-0E4975355L837524G My grandson did not alert me to the fact that he asked for a 30 day free trial for Mine Craft in 2018. I...
  8. On quest craft when I try log in it says I haven’t acceptet permissions although I have and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    On quest craft when I try log in it says I haven’t acceptet permissions although I have and...: Can you tell me what to do bcbcc00b-ea53-498e-a5b7-d4e7cca6df91
  9. Why does it say I didn’t buy mine craft when I did (and yes I’m on the right account)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I didn’t buy mine craft when I did (and yes I’m on the right account): I have already purchased Minecraft. I am absolutely peeved because when I went to sign back into the account I bought the game on it was making me buy the game all over again...
  10. My Mine craft Dungeons is not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Mine craft Dungeons is not working.: My friend is online but my game said they were not. I need help please. also i looked up why and it said i have to complete the first mission. I did that and it still is not working....