Cox Communications: Confussion

Discus and support Cox Communications: Confussion in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Cox Communications (ISPs): Confussion Got banned 2 one banned ended on 6/29/17 the other at 6/30/17 but I still can't communicate on xbox, I called... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BlazeRunner1371, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Cox Communications: Confussion

Cox Communications (ISPs): Confussion
    Got banned 2 one banned ended on 6/29/17 the other at 6/30/17 but I still can't communicate on xbox, I called xbox support they said i have a ban that doesn't end until 09/25/17 but that ban doesn't show on my enforcement history, my history shows that i
    have no bans at the moment i checked on my phone, labtop and xbox to see if it showed anything different but they all say the same thing I'm really confused as to y on my end it shows that im not banned but on xbox supports end, its shows that I have a ban
    I wasn't told of, not through email or through xbox.com. Lastly, I know I've been banned many times and although my history doesn't show, this time I am trying hard not to say or do anything that would suggest im trying to hurt someones feelings not only cause
    its not ok but because I've been banned too many times for the same mistakes and i really dont want to get banned permanatley cause tbh i put way to much money into xbox, So the ban xbox support said I had that i didnt get I dont know if its a misunderstanding
    or what but plz, can u consider giving me 1 more chance i would appreciate it and show that I can change.

:)

BlazeRunner1371, Jul 1, 2017
  2. Alpha.07
    Alpha.07 Guest
    Dedicated servers? Then why the lag and connection advantages?

I have Cox Communications for my internet and have had no issues online. Internet is the one thing they do right.

Alpha.07, Jul 1, 2017
  3. DMZ

Admin & password seem to work for Cox communications

Desmond A.Chung, Jul 1, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Cox Communications: Confussion