#COVID-19 We bought a third XBox One console

Discus and support #COVID-19 We bought a third XBox One console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Do I need to buy another copy of games that worked perfectly on the first two consoles? I just got a third console to stop our children from fighting.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GenXBoxer, Mar 30, 2020.

1. GenXBoxer
    GenXBoxer Guest

Do I need to buy another copy of games that worked perfectly on the first two consoles?

I just got a third console to stop our children from fighting. We have no idea how long we will need to endure each other and sharing starts to get difficult when everyone is home and wants different things all at the same time.

I have discovered that copies of games we bought for the other two consoles will not download on to the newly purchased one. It is a new all digital model.

I can say that I am not really happy about having to pay for the additional XBox Live Gold.......but now it is asking for us to "repurchase" games we already own.

How do we resolve this and will Microsoft consider special pricing or featurea given the current state of world and our reliance on gaming to help cope.

:)

GenXBoxer, Mar 30, 2020
  2. SamWild93 Win User

hey,

yes as the other Ambassadors said earlier only 2 sadly
  3. ZenKiller08 Win User

I'm in the same boat and only 2 xbox units can game share at one time.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Unfortunately you can only use the gamesharing feature between 2 consoles. You will need to purchase the games for the 3rd console.

There are plenty of sales on the Microsoft Store from time to time.

Gamepass Ultimate is also a product you can use which will give you access to more than 100 games aswell as the ability to play online.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

The account that owns them must be signed in to play them
  6. HollywoodBull Win User

as previous ambassador mentioned. its only 2 consoles that can game share
Thema:

1. #COVID-19 We bought a third XBox One console - Similar Threads - #COVID bought third

2. When are we getting Custom Gamerpics back Covid is over

in XBoX Accessibility
    When are we getting Custom Gamerpics back Covid is over: when will we have a set date for this covids been over for years, how is custom profile pics a drain on your system..... i dont understand how that little of a problem can be such a problem. BRING...
  3. Covid is over, When is uploading profile picture getting enabled

in XBoX Accessibility
    Covid is over, When is uploading profile picture getting enabled: When will I be able to upload a picture to my Xbox account? The pandemic is over and I want to be able to upload to my Xbox app with my videos or my profile picture instead of using a generic...
  4. sales and how it was affected by covid

in XBoX on Windows
    sales and how it was affected by covid: i would like to email someone who works at microsoft about something for a school project i need information about how covid affected the sales of the xbox and things liker it...
  5. OBTAIN VERIFY EU/UK Digital COVID Certificate Online Now:(+380-9542-31375)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    OBTAIN VERIFY EU/UK Digital COVID Certificate Online Now:(+380-9542-31375): OBTAIN VERIFY EU/UK Digital COVID Certificate Online Now:(+380-9542-31375)VERIFY 100% IELTS/TOEIC/TOEFL WITHOUT EXAM
  6. XBOX one x - warranty countries issue due covid-19

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX one x - warranty countries issue due covid-19: [img] [img] [img] [img] Hello community! I'm here in order to find better answer to my problem. My brother was living in Australia when he bought his xbox one x just before the pandemic...
  7. How long will an Xbox Series X repair take with COVID 19 as a factor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long will an Xbox Series X repair take with COVID 19 as a factor?: I just opened my Xbox Series X 2 days ago and worked perfectly fine, but the next morning while playing Forza it bricked and never turned back on. I did the troubleshooting and no luck. So I was...
  8. With all of us worried about covid 19 everytime we enter a gym to work out why cant we...

in XBoX on Consoles
    With all of us worried about covid 19 everytime we enter a gym to work out why cant we...: Can we bring back xbox fitness and place it on the new xbox? WIth Covid it should be available with winter coming. 6c4868da-b4c0-4948-b060-5ee1dcd85158
  9. Pending, Covid ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pending, Covid ?: It is a terrible shame that you can take my money out of the bank but not be able to ship one of two boxes to me whatever the reasons. A good business would NOT remove funds from their customers...
  10. Is a Minecraft idea this is for 2020 covid-19

in XboX Insiders
    Is a Minecraft idea this is for 2020 covid-19: There's a Minecraft covid-19 how about make hazmat suits for covid-19 just for Minecraft in Toca Rivera in to all the stuff I have customers caves do covid-19 in hazmat sign on submitted by...