Couldn't use my Xbox Game Pass

Discus and support Couldn't use my Xbox Game Pass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, i couldn't use my xbox game pass on PC, then i assumed it was canceled since i couldnt cancel it as well then 3 days ago i got the transfer of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MeyioNoKen, May 15, 2021.

1. MeyioNoKen
    MeyioNoKen Guest

Hello, i couldn't use my xbox game pass on PC, then i assumed it was canceled since i couldnt cancel it as well

then 3 days ago i got the transfer of 12,99€ for the plan renewal, i don't want that forreal, can i please get a refund?

:)

MeyioNoKen, May 15, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. MasterCoop07 Win User

Refunding an Xbox Live Gold Code

So i used a code for xbox game pass for one month and whn i tried to play a game i couldn't because my xbox is telling me i don't have gold.
  4. peterbedi Win User

Game pass ultimate

Yes it was 3 month game pass ultimate and it also said if I check billings on my account that game pass ultimate was successfully redeemed on my account. But I get nothing and couldn't use game pass or get live services
  5. matias--- Win User

Skyrim V using GamePass , ask xbox live login before new game starts and fails on it.

Thanks for your help. I couldn't make it work so I just delete the game. For this reason I won't renew my xbox pass.
  6. HarryForum Win User

My game pass has disappeared?

i claimed the game pass when i got the laptop 5 months ago, i woke up yesterday morning and it wouldn't let me access any of my games. Because i couldn't access the games i opened up the xbox app and when i looked it asked me to buy the game pass. But i am 100% certain that it gave me a 36 month game pass with the laptop and i know this because i double checked it and then sold my xbox because i use my laptop more. I still cannot access the games.
Thema:

1. Couldn't use my Xbox Game Pass - Similar Threads - Couldn't Game Pass

2. I have xbox game pass ultimate and when I load up rust it say couldn't connect to xbox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have xbox game pass ultimate and when I load up rust it say couldn't connect to xbox live...: I have no idea what to do it's not working I need some help please 1d949dcd-3a25-4da5-a379-e08a7617099c
  3. Game Pass/Xbox - "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live" - 0x0000042B Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass/Xbox - "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live" - 0x0000042B Error: Any game that requires an extra sign in always gives me an error with signing in (specifically 0x0000042B currently). I've tried resetting all different kinds of Xbox app (including gaming...
  4. We couldn't sign you int to Xbox Live (PC Game Pass Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We couldn't sign you int to Xbox Live (PC Game Pass Windows 10): After download and install a game from xbox app, with a PC game pass available, when I launch any game I get this error on my PC: We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live We can't sign you in to...
  5. We couldn't sign you int to Xbox Live (Game Pass PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We couldn't sign you int to Xbox Live (Game Pass PC): So on the game pass PC app, I am able to download games fine but when I go to play them I get this error on my tower PC: We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live We can't sign you in to Xbox Live...
  6. Xbox Game Pass couldn't install my game storage unit which i choose

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass couldn't install my game storage unit which i choose: I tried somany thing like: 1- I tried to download from Microsoft Store 2- I changed my install location 'Setting/Storage/Change where new content is saved' 3- Allways selecting other storage...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate charged me twice. Microsoft Support couldn't really help

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate charged me twice. Microsoft Support couldn't really help: I've already spent an hour in the support chat regarding this issue, and they couldn't help me. My partial card details didn't pull anything up on their system, and none of the accounts on my...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate Sub: couldn't grab EDF2025, can't grab Tekken Tag Tournament 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate Sub: couldn't grab EDF2025, can't grab Tekken Tag Tournament 2: I'm in Italy, and I couldn't grab EDF2025 and now I can't grab Tekken Tag Tournament 2. On my PC I get an infinite spinning ring if I try to purchase TTT2, same thing happened with EDF2025....
  9. (PC) Game Pass Xbox (Beta) app, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target...

in XBoX on Windows
    (PC) Game Pass Xbox (Beta) app, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target...: Since the announcement of E3 i have been trying to sign into the new Xbox (beta) app on my windows desktop. and no matter what i do i get: We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication...
  10. Game Pass Ultimate (Alpha Users who couldn't add codes)

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate (Alpha Users who couldn't add codes): [IMG] submitted by /u/tom_watts [link] [comments]