Couldnt log in and stuck on a white page after press the login button on Minecraft Dungeons

Discus and support Couldnt log in and stuck on a white page after press the login button on Minecraft Dungeons in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried logging in with the wrong email, and now it won't let me try using the right one.it says something went wrong and stuck on a white page... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by UltraSage1, Mar 1, 2023.

1. UltraSage1
    UltraSage1 Guest

Couldnt log in and stuck on a white page after press the login button on Minecraft Dungeons

I tried logging in with the wrong email, and now it won't let me try using the right one.it says something went wrong

and stuck on a white page

Couldnt log in and stuck on a white page after press the login button on Minecraft Dungeons [​IMG]

Couldnt log in and stuck on a white page after press the login button on Minecraft Dungeons [​IMG]

Correlation Id: 67bf26ad30274f8fb71d50bcdca8e85b

Timestamp: 2023-03-01T06:21:06.012Z

:)

UltraSage1, Mar 1, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi UltraSage1!

Please reset your Xbox app and Microsoft Store. Check the steps here on how to reset an app: Repair/Reset apps - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/repair-ap...

I also suggest to delete all Xbox-related credentials from your credentials manager under Windows credential.

To open Credential Manager, type credential manager in the search box on the taskbar and select Credential Manager Control panel.

Select Web Credentials or Windows Credentials to access the credentials you want to manage.
  3. ItsJustKings. Win User

Cannot log into minecraft dungeons

I'm trying to log into minecraft dungeons on pc, when I press the log in button it opens a new window to log into xbox live and when i click the sign in button the windows turns white and i cant log in
    Have any of you figured it out yet? since this post is 2 days old now?
  4. mmlac Win User

Specifically Microsoft games get stuck with XBox Login

Hi Christopher

I tried it out and unfortunately, even after a restart, it still hangs on Minecraft Launcher after I click the log in button in the XBox pop-up. I also noticed that the launcher doesn't close when I press X, it just closes the window and is stuck in the background. Only killing it with the Task Manager lets me restart it... something is in an endless loop with the login. Two games with the same bug? It must be something with the Windows / XBox login or services :|

As I mentioned, Halo: Infinite worked, from Gamepass as well as when logging in from the Steam version.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Owning Minecraft Java before October 2018 codes

Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account. Log into
    account.mojang.com, and under the “My Games” heading you will find a button to claim your gift code. If you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition after October
    19th, 2018, the button will not be there, so if you’re unsure of when you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition, that’s a good way to check. Pressing the button will generate a token and send you to a Microsoft redemption page.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Minecraft

Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account. Log into
    account.mojang.com, and under the “My Games” heading you will find a button to claim your gift code. If you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition after October
    19th, 2018, the button will not be there, so if you’re unsure of when you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition, that’s a good way to check. Pressing the button will generate a token and send you to a Microsoft redemption page.
Thema:

1. Couldnt log in and stuck on a white page after press the login button on Minecraft Dungeons - Similar Threads - Couldnt log stuck

2. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox couldnt take action on your report

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox couldnt take action on your report: Been getting this for weeks when i try to report people breaking ToS, whether it be vulgar, derogatory, or very sexually inappropriate messages, soliciting, advertising paid services that break...
  4. I cant turn on my laptop due the error of couldnt find a hard disk. HP laptop

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant turn on my laptop due the error of couldnt find a hard disk. HP laptop: My hardware have some problem.i use a troubleshooter it cant fix f470527e-bd51-4552-864e-72a815469a46
  5. I couldnt sign into xbox live on my 360 without it signing me out so searched for answer it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I couldnt sign into xbox live on my 360 without it signing me out so searched for answer it...: I can't re-download my profile on my xbox 360 after I deleted cause support said to delete and re-download my profile because it signed me out when I tried to go to xbox live....
  6. Microsoft account got hacked, support said they couldnt help me and I had to create a new...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got hacked, support said they couldnt help me and I had to create a new...: A few months ago I got hacked and lost my microsoft account, after alot of annoying gmails back and forth with microsoft I was told that I couldn't do anything and Id have to create a new...
  7. Microsoft support suspended my hacked account because they couldnt help me further

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft support suspended my hacked account because they couldnt help me further: Hi! so about 2weeks ago my account got hacked by someone and ever since i have been trying to get it back. i contacted microsoft support (since they helped me the last time my account was hacked)...
  8. Why i got charged of something that i dont own iny pc and i couldnt find the order from my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i got charged of something that i dont own iny pc and i couldnt find the order from my...: How can i refund the $$ that i dont see iny account? Gor Deducted the amount last december 31st only Not showing in the order history either and never get to see it from my order history for me...
  9. "We couldnt sign you in to Xbox Live" error when signing into minecraft through microsoft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    "We couldnt sign you in to Xbox Live" error when signing into minecraft through microsoft.: First time loading up minecraft on new computer. Had this new one for a couple months now. never had an issue with trying to get into microsoft logins or anything before. First time trying to sign...
  10. Cant play no man's sky, beacuse it tells me i couldnt log on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play no man's sky, beacuse it tells me i couldnt log on xbox live: i havde bought the xbox game pass on pc and downloaded No man's sky months ago. suddenly i run into this problem where it tells me i couldnt log on xbox live (error code 0x80004005) I have...