Couldn't get help from support but this is a big problem

Discus and support Couldn't get help from support but this is a big problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This isn't even really a player report, someone has to take legal action against this guy. This youtuber guy is all over twitter and YouTube. He... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AlphaRikka, Nov 18, 2021.

1. AlphaRikka
    AlphaRikka Guest

This isn't even really a player report, someone has to take legal action against this guy.
    This youtuber guy is all over twitter and YouTube. He straight up promoting cheating on Xbox platforms and it's not being looked into.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTnEvrkol7GIlZIRgOAOM8Q

Steam

https://steamcommunity.com/id/TraversRutten

- He's already found ways to bypass Halo's anti-cheat and has been doing this for years. Just goes unnoticed.

Please do something about this.

:)

AlphaRikka, Nov 18, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums and does not take reports via the forums. You would have to report them through their profile in order for them to be investigated, but the enforcement team cannot take action on things done outside of the Live service. You could also report their videos to Youtube and check with 343 to see if you can report them for Halo.
  3. PastelBus02664 Win User

Need some Info on an Xbox 360 Halo 3 Console please?

Thank you so much! That is a big help. Couldn't get a clear look at it on Ebay. You all are great!
  4. Sypher-C083C9D8-670A Win User

Rainbow six Vegas 1 and 2 codes gone.

I'm in the same boat. Xbox Support couldn't help with my problem.
  5. ziad aldo Win User

Groove 3 month code

That is really unprofessional from Microsoft a company this big and i don't get any replies or help to solve my problem
  6. Stefanie Böhm Win User

Problems with granting time via the Family Safety App

Dear CarTzy,

thank you for trying to help me.

Yesterday I tried your ideas on how to solve the problem but sadly non of it helped, it even took me a long time to get everything running again. Afterwards I spent four hours chatting with a really patient person from microsoft support but even he couldn't help me.

If you can tell me how to reach Family Safety Support I might get help there.

Yours

Steffi
Thema:

1. Couldn't get help from support but this is a big problem - Similar Threads - Couldn't help support

2. Hey I'm on switch and when I joined minecraft I couldn't change my username any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I'm on switch and when I joined minecraft I couldn't change my username any help?: Having trouble changing username 2049ff5d-a0cd-4bec-b298-2090bc5c0714
  3. We couldn't sync your data with the cloud just now wwe2k22 can somebody help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We couldn't sync your data with the cloud just now wwe2k22 can somebody help: We couldn't sync your data with the cloud just now wwe2k22 can somebody help me d102020c-8f61-4c33-8f54-2e4aaadc1150
  4. I need some help , my games not there in my folder settings , i rested it when it couldn't open

in XBoX on Windows
    I need some help , my games not there in my folder settings , i rested it when it couldn't open: [img] So ive been trying to get this game and i did, Then it didnt open up and brough up error code 0x80073712 so resherched it up and fixed that , reseted it and then it didn't work , wont even...
  5. Maybe someone that committee could help me with this problem Microsoft couldn't

in XBoX Accessibility
    Maybe someone that committee could help me with this problem Microsoft couldn't: Earlier I put down then Xbox 360 is acting up so I got a hold of Microsoft my only after barely getting to the Microsoft I went through everything and asked me to do do the virtual download a race...
  6. I need help with a problem that xbox support couldn't fix

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with a problem that xbox support couldn't fix: As of yesterday I'm missing about 35k gamerscore. I don't know if this is a glitch or something is going on with xbox. Can anyone help me out? Xbox support couldn't help me so they told me to come...
  7. I talked to 11 different people through live agent chat and they couldn't help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I talked to 11 different people through live agent chat and they couldn't help: I have my password for my email and i have the email but its locked i even have the back up email but since I have not logged in for 2 years i can't get back in all i want is swap my xbox account...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate charged me twice. Microsoft Support couldn't really help

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate charged me twice. Microsoft Support couldn't really help: I've already spent an hour in the support chat regarding this issue, and they couldn't help me. My partial card details didn't pull anything up on their system, and none of the accounts on my...
  9. IR Blaster Xbox One - Please help. Spent 3 hours with tech support and they couldn't even ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IR Blaster Xbox One - Please help. Spent 3 hours with tech support and they couldn't even ...: I pre-ordered the Sunset Overdrive bundle. It got here and I re. ized I needed an IR cable to use some of the features. I live in Alabama and no one has them in stock around me. So, I ordered one...
  10. Xbox support couldn't help me even though she was very nice!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox support couldn't help me even though she was very nice!!!!: Ok here goes I have a xbox one...now the other day I bought a preowned xbox 360 from game to finally play Spartacus legends and the walking dead. I set up the 360 and put my xbox one gamertag in...