Couldnt connect to live now cant sign into my profile

Discus and support Couldnt connect to live now cant sign into my profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Seriously microsoft wtf is going on sort ya *** out please 09357a02-d2ea-47de-af48-ef01accd70a7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TitanUranos, Dec 25, 2014.

1. TitanUranos
    TitanUranos Guest

Seriously microsoft wtf is going on sort ya *** out please

:)

TitanUranos, Dec 25, 2014
  2. ERROR CODE:801151911 Cannot sign into xbox live

I cant sign into xbox live through my profile but when none of my profiles are signed in i can connect to xbox live. also i can sign into xbox live through my account on my PC. Please provide suggestions as to why i cant sign in.

SludgyAutumn361, Dec 25, 2014
  3. MacSweeney
    MacSweeney Guest
    After hard drive transfer can't download my profile.

Today the 13th I got done transfering my 20g to 120g hard drive. I thought it went right. Now I couldnt sign into my xbox live profile, so I tried to download it and it deleted my profile. Now I have nothing, I cannot connect to xbox live, and i cannot
    download my profile or anything. What in the heck is going on?

MacSweeney, Dec 25, 2014
  4. TitanUranos Win User

Xbox live core services

For me now its either no live and sign into profile or live and cant sign into profile
  5. ZxDeMoNBoYxZ Win User

Service alert

I cant sign into my xbox live account but when i go on to another profile i have it automatically signs me in and on the profile im tring to use its just keeps giving me a message like"Cant connect to Xbox LIVE. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot, or
    try downloading your profile again"
  6. zXx WITNESS xXz Win User

Everytime i turn on my xbox it freezes at the first screen.

Yes it goes to dashboard then but i still cant connect to the live wen i try to reconnect or sign in to my live profile.
  7. Smash1988 Win User

Cant play online but connection is good

Ive been doing that for days now. It would connect online but couldnt play games on live. Now it wont even let me sign back in
  8. ID II A IB IL 0 Win User

Can't Connect...but Connected?

I cant connect either! when doing the connection test it connects to xbox live but says there is a service alert. when I sign into my profile it completely diconnects from live
Thema:

1. Couldnt connect to live now cant sign into my profile - Similar Threads - Couldnt connect live

2. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox couldnt take action on your report

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox couldnt take action on your report: Been getting this for weeks when i try to report people breaking ToS, whether it be vulgar, derogatory, or very sexually inappropriate messages, soliciting, advertising paid services that break...
  4. I cant turn on my laptop due the error of couldnt find a hard disk. HP laptop

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant turn on my laptop due the error of couldnt find a hard disk. HP laptop: My hardware have some problem.i use a troubleshooter it cant fix f470527e-bd51-4552-864e-72a815469a46
  5. I couldnt sign into xbox live on my 360 without it signing me out so searched for answer it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I couldnt sign into xbox live on my 360 without it signing me out so searched for answer it...: I can't re-download my profile on my xbox 360 after I deleted cause support said to delete and re-download my profile because it signed me out when I tried to go to xbox live....
  6. Couldnt log in and stuck on a white page after press the login button on Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX Accessibility
    Couldnt log in and stuck on a white page after press the login button on Minecraft Dungeons: I tried logging in with the wrong email, and now it won't let me try using the right one.it says something went wrong and stuck on a white page [img] [img] Correlation Id:...
  7. Microsoft account got hacked, support said they couldnt help me and I had to create a new...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got hacked, support said they couldnt help me and I had to create a new...: A few months ago I got hacked and lost my microsoft account, after alot of annoying gmails back and forth with microsoft I was told that I couldn't do anything and Id have to create a new...
  8. Microsoft support suspended my hacked account because they couldnt help me further

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft support suspended my hacked account because they couldnt help me further: Hi! so about 2weeks ago my account got hacked by someone and ever since i have been trying to get it back. i contacted microsoft support (since they helped me the last time my account was hacked)...
  9. "Check your internet connection and try again. We couldnt connect to the store."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Check your internet connection and try again. We couldnt connect to the store.": Trying to purchase dlc for a game and its giving me this error. I cant redeem codes or purchase anything at all. Had no issues just a few days ago. Have power cycled my console several times and...
  10. we couldnt connect to server

in XBoX on Consoles
    we couldnt connect to server: Error code 0x80072EFD I am connected to the internet, I have done the network test, but if I try and browse games or enter a code I keep getting check your internet connection and try again, we...