Couldn’t Cancel Auto Renew

Discus and support Couldn’t Cancel Auto Renew in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I subscribed to Xbox Gold 1-month & Game Pass trial thinking I was gonna cancel auto-renew on both. Skip to 3 days before Game Pass ends I go to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tayder9074, May 5, 2018.

1. Tayder9074
    Tayder9074 Guest

I subscribed to Xbox Gold 1-month & Game Pass trial thinking I was gonna cancel auto-renew on both. Skip to 3 days before Game Pass ends I go to “Services & Subscribtions” but I get a “Server Connection Error” everytime I log into the page. I’ve been trying
    for almost 3 weeks now, different devices, tried different accounts and had no problems, and still get the same message on mine. My golds also over now, I have both subscriptions charging my card repeatedly meaning I can’t even use my bank account. My banks
    been contacting me as well and I tried my best but I didn’t know how to explain. Please help I know the only way to cancel at this point is to pay the over charge but I genuinely cant afford it.

:)

Tayder9074, May 5, 2018
  2. camnic98
    camnic98 Guest
    Automatic Renew Message on XBox Console

I had a message come across my XBox which asked me if i wanted my subscription to auto renew and selected "no" and my account auto renewed anyway. When I called Xbox, they told me that the only way to cancel auto renew is to call XBox. Well I did read
    the terms and they did explain about the auto renew, but why did the Xbox ask me if I wanted to cancel my auto renew and then not cancel it? I think this is very misleading. Did I read this message right, was it asking if I wanted to cancel auto renew?
    Or was I mistaken?

camnic98, May 5, 2018
  3. Auto renew

there was a time where I could cancel my auto renew online. why was this ability removed. it takes 2 min to cancel auto renew online but 15+ over the phone. that is not cool Microsoft shame on you.

SchlechtKrahe42, May 5, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, May 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: