could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed...

Discus and support could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hi good evening, could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed on PC? i need to erase a game that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by light0494, Jul 17, 2019.

1. light0494
    light0494 Guest

could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed...

hi good evening,

could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed on PC?

i need to erase a game that doesn't appear in "apps and features" and xbox app can't update the app.

:)

light0494, Jul 17, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed on PC?

Game Pass for PC games are installed in "<drive>:\Program Files\WindowsApp" folder. It's a protected folder, so you might not initially have access to it without additional configuration or settings changes.

BUT

Since you're looking to install the App that doesn't appear on your start menu, I would first look at Settings > Apps and see if the App is in that list. It will provide options to uninstall the title, reset it, or other options that might help with your
    issue. You should also be able to install the title from the Xbox (Beta) App itself, as well, by right clicking on it and selecting "Uninstall"

Let me know if they don't show up in those places, either, and we can see if there are some other steps to try.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

You could also try to look in the Microsoft Store app in the area for Game Pass and other subscriptions.
  4. JhonSnow777 Win User

You also can choose the directory you want to install the game, just change the letter if you have another partition or hdd, from C to D, in that way will be more easy to find the game directory. By the way the games can´t be erased, you must unisntall it,
    because erasing the game will left other folders in other locations, so the proper way is uninstalling from control panel...
  5. Jaxon Nichols Win User

How do I do a remote installation from my phone to my sons PC for game?

Can you please tell me where I allow mobile installation cause I can’t find it
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Unable to install one of the games of GamePass

Do you know the folder where the game was installed?

Can you check if there are still files in there? Maybe you can also find the game's uninstaller and try to uninstall it again.
Thema:

1. could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed... - Similar Threads - please tell where

2. Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...: Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex legends and every time i turn my xbox back on to play Apex, i have to restart the game....
  3. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  4. So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.: My LFG "The Victorius Republic Get Interested for more info". For Stat wars Battle front 2. Just a group to play the game with. You know a Looking for group post on the looking for group forum....
  5. Please can anyone tell me what community standard was violated ? Support is a lie You...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please can anyone tell me what community standard was violated ? Support is a lie You...: [img] https://share.icloud.com/photos/025Ql6uMleG95OAFKojnIyokA 57980606-d88a-4614-bcae-2a91e3c92e09
  6. Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update: Guys I have a question do you know if they're going to add like any more featured updates to the Xbox beta insider program because I have been getting only updates stating for the workaround of...
  7. My mx anywhere 3 was working with dongle yesterday. Please tell how to make the dongle work...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mx anywhere 3 was working with dongle yesterday. Please tell how to make the dongle work...: My mx anywhere 3 was working with the dongle yesterday. Today I start playing and all of a sudden the dongle doesn't work but the Bluetooth works. Please tell how to make the dongle work again. I...
  8. my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell...: my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell me what to do i tried the microsoft support but it is not working 1bc71b3e-94ed-44e9-8339-2aab49494ec3
  9. Microsoft please tell Activision to patch the mod menu problem on Black Ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft please tell Activision to patch the mod menu problem on Black Ops 2: Microsoft can you please tell Activision to patch the mod menu problem on Black Ops 2 where players are abusing the game feature cod TV to find infected clips to get a mod menu and ruin other...
  10. Hi can someone please tell me if the new community series jobs in gta5 is working I can’t...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi can someone please tell me if the new community series jobs in gta5 is working I can’t...: Hi can someone tell me if the new community series jobs in gta5 online is working I can’t seem to access them 044ecaef-5d69-4259-9a73-02ea9e5af1a7