Could you please fix this? I don't understand why this should be inappropriate. I don't...

Discus and support Could you please fix this? I don't understand why this should be inappropriate. I don't... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Saimondek [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Saimondek, Apr 5, 2020.

1. /u/Saimondek
    /u/Saimondek Guest

Could you please fix this? I don't understand why this should be inappropriate. I don't...

/u/Saimondek, Apr 5, 2020
  2. gameshoes3003 Win User

I don't understand

This game sucks.

That is all.
  3. andykoster Win User

I don't understand

Yeah lol I know the feeling pumped an entire clip from the famas into somebody only for them to turn Round and drop me with one bullet and also pumping a load of bullets Into some one who runs straight thru them a knifes me that's Wat really annoys me since
    wen did a knife beat bullets
  4. timelord42114 Win User

I don't understand

Same here! Where is my season pass???
  5. Fabiano SouzaBR Win User

I don't understand

Entre em contato com o suporte xbox live
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

I don't understand

Hello Indigo!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I understand that this situation can be frustrating but I will be happy to assist you today. Have you checked your

Purchase History
    to make sure that you did in fact purchase the game on this account? I would suggest checking your account to make sure.

If you still have further questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
Thema:

1. Could you please fix this? I don't understand why this should be inappropriate. I don't... - Similar Threads - please fix don't

2. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  3. Can you please help me fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you please help me fix this: Xbox please help me fix this issue please (Xbox live core services) whenever I try to load in a game it says that you have to be signed into an Xbox series x/s account to be able to play but then...
  4. My Offline NAT Type:unavailable and this error 0x89231806 and 0x89231906 please fix. Thanks

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Offline NAT Type:unavailable and this error 0x89231806 and 0x89231906 please fix. Thanks: Hardware/Internet ,My Offline NAT Type:unavailable and this error 0x89231806 and 0x89231906 needs to be fixed please. Thanks 9ffe2555-cdc4-44f8-baea-94da92e841b9
  5. Please fix capture problem since update..

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix capture problem since update..: Any way to fix this ? submitted by /u/Usual-Assistant8369 [link] [comments]
  6. Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs: Hello , so I’ve been having a problem with my mouse stuttering when doing small inputs. I found this article with a lot of views clearly showing people have the same issue. I’ve done everything...
  7. Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update: Guys I have a question do you know if they're going to add like any more featured updates to the Xbox beta insider program because I have been getting only updates stating for the workaround of...
  8. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  9. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  10. You’ve already renamed this account please try again later, how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    You’ve already renamed this account please try again later, how to fix: Hello I recently bought halo chief master collection on Steam and when trying to sign into Microsoft put one letter Off my email and now I cannot gain access to the game at all. It is a cycle of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. alex60893