could you help me?

Discus and support could you help me? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello i cannot put a gamertag on a new account i enter the gamertag but nothing happens and does not let me go further... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Andu Kokayze, May 25, 2023.

  1. Andu Kokayze
    Andu Kokayze Guest

    could you help me?


    hello i cannot put a gamertag on a new account i enter the gamertag but nothing happens and does not let me go further

    :)
     
    Andu Kokayze, May 25, 2023
    #1
  2. WattyNuela Win User

    could you help me?

    Hello Andu, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

    I'm sorry to hear you're not able to create a new gamertag for your Microsoft account.
    May I know which platform are you using to do this?
    And, may I know what procedures you tried to fix this?
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Could you please help me

  4. Smwutches Win User

    Hey could you help me?

    You would have to try contacting support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. James Jackson2 Win User

    Could you please help me

    Tried numerous times now keep getting spun in a circle by the bot on web chat and I have no idea how to sort this out so can stop it from occurring again. Could you please check on your end, i tried to purchase Xbox game pass ultimate. Said there was a problem on your end try again later. I did, it did not work. serval times after that. Eventually it did. but the times it did not was charged to my contract sim card (Three) and these charges occurred on my monthly bill. I'm sure I am able to send a copy of my bill via email if needed.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Please could you help me sign in

Thema:

could you help me?

Loading...
  1. could you help me? - Similar Threads - help

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  5. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  9. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  10. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...