could there be a new fallout 4

Discus and support could there be a new fallout 4 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just imagine - take the level of improvement that Skyrim had over Oblivion and apply that to the Fallout series, then place that game behind the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N7 Gh0stz, Apr 17, 2014.

  1. could there be a new fallout 4


    Just imagine - take the level of improvement that Skyrim had over Oblivion and apply that to the Fallout series, then place that game behind the additional next-gen power of the Xbox One. Just thinking about it makes me want to squeal like a kid living up
    the life in Little Lamplight.
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 20, 2014
    #31
  2. you probably already do, gg.
     
    BizarroMantis, Apr 20, 2014
    #32
  3. Mafivee
    Mafivee Guest
    @GG - I'm sure I will. Perhaps the Wacky Wasteland trait might spice it up a bit more could there be a new fallout 4 :D

    @eviltedi - It does indeed come with a GotY type edition which is called the Ultimate Edition with all the DLC included.

    I enjoyed the faction stories in NV which were around 50 hours of playtime each for me. Fallout 3 was my first experience with the Fallout series while playing it at a relatives house, after that I knew I had to instantly buy it.
     
    Mafivee, Oct 31, 2018
    #33
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

    could there be a new fallout 4

    [quote user="The REAL OP"]There was a Nuka-Cola Factory on Fallout 3[/quote]I knew the idea seemed all-to familiar. Oh well...
  5. Mafivee Win User

    could there be a new fallout 4

    I hope Fallout 4 is in the making and I'm certain it is, it's just a matter of when will it surface.

    For anyone that has Fallout New Vegas there is a 75% off for the Autumn/Spring sale on the 360 dashboard.

    Or like previously posted, if you haven't got Fallout 3 or Fallout New Vegas, you may want to consider picking up the GotY editions for both as they are fantastic games with a lot of value.
  6. x DogMeat x Win User

    could there be a new fallout 4

    Bethesda stated that they filed the trademark in order to protect it. It has nothing to do with F4 directly, sadly.
  7. Eggnogga Win User

    could there be a new fallout 4

    As opposed to an old Fallout 4?
  8. Mafivee Win User

    could there be a new fallout 4

    @GG - I'm sure I will. Perhaps the Wacky Wasteland trait might spice it up a bit more :D

    @eviltedi - It does indeed come with a GotY type edition which is called the Ultimate Edition with all the DLC included.

    I enjoyed the faction stories in NV which were around 50 hours of playtime each for me. Fallout 3 was my first experience with the Fallout series while playing it at a relatives house, after that I knew I had to instantly buy it.
Thema:

could there be a new fallout 4

Loading...
  1. could there be a new fallout 4 - Similar Threads - fallout

  2. Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server

    in XboX Insiders
    Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server: [IMG] Hey XBOX Insiders! The Fallout 76 Public Test Server (PTS) is now available on XBOX for players who own Fallout 76 or have access through an active Game Pass subscription. This is your...
  3. Fallout 3-New Vegas Duplicate DLC problem in store, what to do?

    in XboX Insiders
    Fallout 3-New Vegas Duplicate DLC problem in store, what to do?: Hi. I live in Turkiye and on our store for some reason Fallout New Vegas's Gun Runner's Arsenal and Caravan Pack DLCs are replaced with French version of the Honest Hearts and Dead Money. For...
  4. RGH Xbox 360 1 TB Viper Dual NAND Fallout Theme Etching for sale [ships worldwide]

    in XboX Insiders
    RGH Xbox 360 1 TB Viper Dual NAND Fallout Theme Etching for sale [ships worldwide]: Custom RGH Xbox 360 system, Custom Fallout Theme laser etching. Remote controlled leds ROL rainbow, viper pro bulletproof patched nand. drive new thermal paste, cleaned, ready to rock and roll.Up...
  5. Today I was using LFG for fallout 76 and I received a 2 day com/multiplayer ban for my post...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Today I was using LFG for fallout 76 and I received a 2 day com/multiplayer ban for my post...: The LFG post says "W: Salt 100 caps each or 6 salt for 1 bait. Camp by fishers rest" Salt is a uncommon cooking ingredient that is often bought on lfg from my understanding, bait is everywhere on...
  6. Low volume on Fallout 4

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Low volume on Fallout 4: Hi - starting my umpteeth play of Fallout 4 and I'm having trouble with in game low volume (where I usually have monitor vol on 12 on other games, to get the same loudness on F4, I've got to crank...
  7. While playing in cloud play on my iPad some of the games, (e.g fallout 3 ), play in German...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    While playing in cloud play on my iPad some of the games, (e.g fallout 3 ), play in German...: While playing in cloud play on my iPad some of the games, ( e.g fallout 3 ) play in German even though both my Xbox and iPad region and language are set to English. And yes I am in England. Is...
  8. trouble installing fallout new vegas error 0x80073cf3

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    trouble installing fallout new vegas error 0x80073cf3: i did Reset the Windows Store cache. Windows Store troubleshooter. Update Windows device. and i can play other games like expedition 33 9a5b93d7-9229-4d2e-9e9b-e3147988233e
  9. I bought all the fallout 4 dlc now its gone!!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought all the fallout 4 dlc now its gone!!: I bought the fallout 4 dlc when i was playing on cloud gamin i bought a series s and now its saying i have to buy it again this is a huge problem first because i dont have the money to spend again...
  10. Fallout 4 still wont save my data after a factory reset and reinstall of the game

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 4 still wont save my data after a factory reset and reinstall of the game: Start up fallout four yesterday on xbox series s and it displayed error 0x80830003 so i reset the xbox and am met with the same error i reinstall the game and wipe the data but before i leave the...