Could the app Musi be added to xbox soon i want to listen to my playlist while playing my...

Discus and support Could the app Musi be added to xbox soon i want to listen to my playlist while playing my... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i want the app Musi to be added to xbox so then i can listen to music while playing a game and not dealing with ads or missing songs... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Chris U1, Oct 31, 2023.

1. Chris U1
    Chris U1 Guest

Could the app Musi be added to xbox soon i want to listen to my playlist while playing my...

i want the app Musi to be added to xbox so then i can listen to music while playing a game and not dealing with ads or missing songs

:)

Chris U1, Oct 31, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Could the app Musi be added to xbox soon i want to listen to my playlist while playing my games and spotify and soundcloud have lots of ads and not all songs

Hello, Chris. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry.

I take the opportunity to let you know that adding an app to the Microsoft store is a process that needs to be done by the developer of the app, Microsoft only reviews the app when the developer submits it, and if the app meets the Microsoft store terms, it will be added.

You may want to reach out to their dedicated support channel and ask them about this petition.

Thanks for your attention,

Arturo.
  3. Tristan A. Win User

Edit playlist on WP8.1

Sometimes newly added songs overwrite my playlist, sometimes they get added.

The playlists are not always empty when I close the app, sometimes they "stay" for a while and disappear after 3 times reopening the app. It's pretty strange and VERY annyoing.

Actually I don't like the whole xbox music thing on windows phone but this bug is driving me crazy.

I propably will return my phone for this reason until this is fixed.
  4. colbycav Win User

Turn Up The Volume!!

I do enjoy listening to Spotify playlists while I'm gaming, usually racing or open world games (non-story missions or just collectibles). It's a great opportunity sometimes to listen to new music/albums to get some new songs for my playlists.
  5. l Xenoes l Win User

Why I'm canceling my XboxOne pre-order

I could care less if they listen to what's going on while I'm playing my game. Not like I'm doing anything I'm not supposed to do or anything I personal I don't want them to see or hear. While I'm not playing my Xbox One it will be unplugged.
  6. spiffy939 Win User

The end of the 360 ...

No split screen co-op anymore? There are a few things like on the 360 all I had to do to listen to my music while playing games was go to system settings - music - pc and I could play whilst listening to my own music.

Maybe I am missing something with playing music on xbox1 but first I had to download "onecloud" onto pc and xbox one but then my music became playable in the xbox music app but I have to be in the app to play them so I cant listen to them and play games
    at the same time. To me that is a major backwards step to the 360.
Thema:

1. Could the app Musi be added to xbox soon i want to listen to my playlist while playing my... - Similar Threads - app Musi added

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  4. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  5. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  6. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?: I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive...
  7. I can't open Xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open Xbox app on pc: When ever I try to open Xbox app on pc the app just keep crashing while booting I deleted the app 3 times and tried to re install it and delete all Xbox app services nothing happened...
  8. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  9. Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD: I just got a xbox series s, I plugged in my 2TB and formatted it like the console told me too, I pick it up on the xbox, I can download onto it, but the xbox app doesn't pick it up. At all. Why?...
  10. (Alpha-Skip Ahead) Search and My Games & Apps not working

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha-Skip Ahead) Search and My Games & Apps not working: As title states. After the last update on June 20. I'm unable to see anything on My Games & Apps or any search within the store. I just get the nonstop circle. Report has been sent. submitted by...