Could someone share me the contents of "System Update" disk partition? From a insiders...

Discus and support Could someone share me the contents of "System Update" disk partition? From a insiders... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have my Xbox One S enrolled in the insiders program, and my HDD died. Therefore, I cannot recover the system from the console in any way, not even... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/javierwow, Mar 15, 2024.

1. /u/javierwow
    /u/javierwow Guest

Could someone share me the contents of "System Update" disk partition? From a insiders...

I have my Xbox One S enrolled in the insiders program, and my HDD died. Therefore, I cannot recover the system from the console in any way, not even extracting the contents of the System Update partition.

When installing a new HDD, I cannot install the system with OSU, since, as many may know, you cannot install OSU on a console with system previews.

I cannot remove the console from the program since I bought it used and I did not register it. So, I need a good Samaritan who can help me by sharing the update content of the "System Update" disk partition from a console with insiders program, so I can insert it into a new HDD and thus recover the console system.

My OS Version: 25398.3491.amd64fre.xb_flt_2402zn.240207-1700

submitted by /u/javierwow
    [link] [comments]

/u/javierwow, Mar 15, 2024
  2. 1a29af72-2b57-40d9-9 Win User

Only showing 32gb of disk space

None of this helps. I can't update the firmware without choosing a system disk. If i setup the system disk before update I can only create 32 gb of space. I have let the xbox create the partitions with no luck.
  3. T M X Win User

Gamepass PC 0x80070005

4. Lucas Lauer Win User

PC Game Pass games not launching properly | Uninstall-Reinstall Workaround?

Would you please try to create another partition to test?

Go to Start > Seach and open Disk Management.

Select the disk from which you want to make a partition.

Right-click the Unpartitioned space in the bottom pane and select New Simple Volume.

Enter the size, click next and you are done.

Then, open the Xbox App.

Click on your Profile picture > Select Settings.

In the Xbox Settings, go to General Section > Game install options.

Click on the drop-down and change it to the new partition created.

Also change the default location for new apps in Windows to this new partition:

Go to Start (Windows Start) -> Settings -> System -> Storage -> Change where new content is saved (under 'More Storage Settings'). Change the setting "New Apps will install to:" to the new partition.

Try to install a new game on this partition to test and let me know how it goes.
  5. AlexForeman Win User

Windows 8 App wont launch

System

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manufacturer Alienware

Model Alienware X51

Total amount of system memory 8.00 GB RAM

System type 64-bit operating system

Number of processor cores 4

Storage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total size of hard disk(s) 904 GB

Disk partition (C:) 504 GB Free (904 GB Total)

Disk partition (D:) 36 MB Free (36 MB Total)

Media drive (E:) CD/DVD

Graphics

Display adapter type NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660

Total available graphics memory 4095 MB

Dedicated graphics memory 1536 MB

Dedicated system memory 0 MB

Shared system memory 2559 MB

Display adapter driver version 8.17.13.142

Primary monitor resolution 1600x900

DirectX version DirectX 11 or better

If you want more specific info, just tell me what you need and where to get it.
  6. Malacath Win User

360 won't format

I believe it has to be 2TB because the 360 uses FAT32 file system which has a maximum partition size of 2TB.

You could try plugging the HDD into your PC, going to disk management then creating a 2TB partition on it. Although not sure if this will work as I haven't tried it.

Also if you don't know about creating or deleting partitions then you are better off not doing it in case you accidentally mess up the partitions on your PC.
Thema:

1. Could someone share me the contents of "System Update" disk partition? From a insiders... - Similar Threads - someone share contents

2. If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?: What person Can Do if they hacked your serial number? What The person can do with your serial number 02c27691-0b8b-4612-9e47-144714e70f80
  3. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  6. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  7. Can someone help me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me?: Hello, I bought Call of Duty in pre-sale with rewards points, but so far I haven't cashed in that money and it says it will cash out 10 days before launch. When I search the game it says that I...
  8. Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core: I been wanting to pay less for game pass but I’m wondering if I can still play online if the person that’s game sharing me has game pass core because it says (online console multiplayer) like does...
  9. How do I stop game sharing with someone when I have no switches left

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I stop game sharing with someone when I have no switches left: I would rlly appreciate if u gave me one more switch to stop game sharing 862a8793-f2b0-4f1a-9515-7cfc880e8d13
  10. Can some one who is being game shared with game share someone else?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can some one who is being game shared with game share someone else?: If I game share with my friend can they game share with someone else? fcd21707-1ced-4eff-b562-8c9439c201fd