Could not sign in

Discus and support Could not sign in in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; [img] When i try to sign in it gives me this error but however i waited is the same 0a7440f1-6822-4423-89f3-8450c343fbbb Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Denis451, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Denis451
    Denis451 Guest

Could not sign in

Could not sign in [​IMG]
    When i try to sign in it gives me this error but however i waited is the same

:)

Denis451, Apr 4, 2021
  2. Mister Getafix Win User

Could not sign in to Xbox

Hi there!

If you see that error code pop up let's have you:

• power down the console.
    • Unplug the console.
    • Wait 5 minutes.
    • plug it back power it on and check once more.

Post back and let us know if you are still not seeing a change.
  3. KeirSmith Win User

Could not be signed in to LIVE.

Right, I just got a friends mobile number and used that and now it is working!
  4. Magic Mart Win User

Great that you fixed it yourself.

Weird that it didn't unblock your mail adres even do it said it did...

It's still a smart move to change your password an upgrade your safety settings in your e-mail account to prevent it for happening again.

Greetz
  5. KeirSmith Win User

Also, it seems I am still able to receive emails.
  6. Magic Mart Win User

You can log-in, but you can't see any of your inbox/e-mails.

What you should do is, log out, go to:

1. www.hotmail.com/www.live.com

2. Click: 'Forgot my Password'

3. Fill in the letter/number combination

4 Now choose option 2: 'Contact Helpdesk'

5. Now you get a fill in form, you have to fill it in a detailt as you can remember.

When you did it detailt enough you account is unblocked immidiatly, also unblocks your Xbox Live account!

When unblocked, crack up your privacy settings of your e-mail account and change your password!

Put your Privacy settings to Limited, now you'll see a lot of phishing mail you normaly wouldn't see is blocked.

Keep an eye on mails that are blocked but shouldn't, drag them to your inbox.

Good Luck!

Greetz
Thema:

Could not sign in

1. Could not sign in - Similar Threads - sign

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  4. as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out

in XBoX on Windows
    as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out: I just installed among us and it says I need to change my privacy & online safety settings but when i go to settings it signs me out of my account 74de54d4-330a-4420-b250-01a6d044ba36
  5. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  6. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  7. Xbox Accessories app sign in error 0x80004005

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app sign in error 0x80004005: Just downloaded the app to reconfigure my elite controller. It will not let me sign in. I am signed in on the Xbox app/MS store/Outlook, just the accessories app wont let me log in All apps are...
  8. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  9. When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...: When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated with my email even though it has one I've tried everything and it still says it...
  10. How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?: I want to make a Microsoft account on my Playstation but every time I sign in it takes me to the xbox website. I don’t want that. So my question is, what do I do so I can play online with my...