Could my HDMI ports on my TV be damaged if my Xbox One is not showing up on my TV?

Discus and support Could my HDMI ports on my TV be damaged if my Xbox One is not showing up on my TV? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a Samsung TV with two IN HDMI ports on the back. One port says 1(DVI) and the other just says the number 2. Now, on the back of my Xbox is the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Trice Poindexter, Jan 9, 2024.

1. Could my HDMI ports on my TV be damaged if my Xbox One is not showing up on my TV?

I have a Samsung TV with two IN HDMI ports on the back. One port says 1(DVI) and the other just says the number 2. Now, on the back of my Xbox is the same except, one port says HDMI Out (to TV) and the other says HDMI In (From Sat/Cable). I absolutely have no idea which HDMI ports match to make my Xbox show on the TV screen. Do I need a new TV, a new Xbox or a new HDMI cable?

:)

Trice Poindexter, Jan 9, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Could my HDMI ports on my TV be damaged if my Xbox One is not showing up on my TV?