Could i somehow connect my account back to my email?

Discus and support Could i somehow connect my account back to my email? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, i have a problem with my Minecraft Microsoft account, After the migration whenever i try to login with my email i get another Microsoft account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by gabriele cairoli, Aug 12, 2023.

1. Could i somehow connect my account back to my email?

Hello, i have a problem with my Minecraft Microsoft account, After the migration whenever i try to login with my email i get another Microsoft account wich doesn't own Minecraft, i can't access my old account anymore. Is there a way to reconnect my old account to my Microsoft account back?

:)

gabriele cairoli, Aug 12, 2023
  2. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Hello Gabriele C,

I'm Nilay and I'll be glad to answer your query today.

You cannot add an email address that is already associated with another Microsoft account. So you either need to create a new email address (by adding it on the alias page) or delete your current email address, waiting 60 days for it to be completely removed from Microsoft system and add it (by "creating" it) on the alias page.

And you cannot change the email address you used to migrate your Mojang account. So your only option is by changing the Microsoft account email address.

Please refer to this https://help.minecraft.net/hc/articles/360035056531-Changing-Your-Email-Address-Mojang-Accounts- link. Hope this helps.

Good Luck
    Regards
  3. trustededit Win User

How to get Microsoft account back?

I can’t check “downtime” because my account got hacked or either deleted my the hacker, it said someone just got into my account somehow it was added in then changed my email to theirs not I can’t play games anymore such as Minecraft, the only game I really play.

If u could help me reply back.
  4. LeeA543 Win User

You cannot play online multiplayer!!!🤬🤬🤬

Thanks for the reply.

So I have 2 email addresses. Are you saying I need to somehow connect my newest account to the original account/email?

How do I do this ?

Much appreciated

Lee
  5. betrezen1990 Сер Win User

My friend's account was hacked and stolen by scammers?

thanks for such a quick response. The scammers changed the phone number and email, which we could use for recovery, and also installed additional protection by checking through the application. Can my friend somehow get his stolen account back?
  6. BananaManzK3 Win User

Parental email required but no details

Ive checked my parental email and its an email which has been used about 6 years ago which was my mothers. That email went through a internet company and i'm not with that company anymore so that email has closed but it's still connected to my account somehow
    and i cannot log into it.
Thema:

1. Could i somehow connect my account back to my email? - Similar Threads - somehow connect account

2. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...
  3. Somehow created a second xbox profile for the same microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somehow created a second xbox profile for the same microsoft account: Hey Guys, So i wanted to changed by primary email of my microsoft account, i did that and than i wanted to login into minecraft but instead of beginng logged in i got prompted a new gamer tag...
  4. How do I change the birthday on an account? My son's birthday is on my profile somehow and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the birthday on an account? My son's birthday is on my profile somehow and...: My son's birthday is on my profile and now I can't change anything on any of the accounts. How can this be changed? dbe6047c-99fe-4401-845e-f55a222abe1a
  5. Is there any way i can somehow get back into my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way i can somehow get back into my account?: A year or 2 ago whenever i tried to sign into my account, it repeatedly asked for my password but whenever i put it in, it would kick me out and ask again. I removed the account from my xbox but i...
  6. Can I get the dynamic backgrounds on PC somehow?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get the dynamic backgrounds on PC somehow?: The dynamic backgrounds available on the Xbox Series X/S consoles look really cool. Is there any way to obtain them and use them on PC? 4f140e05-71ca-411a-8dd8-fe4fab7a17b0
  7. I have overwritten my fifa career mode by accident in my Xbox One X . Can I restore it somehow?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have overwritten my fifa career mode by accident in my Xbox One X . Can I restore it somehow?: Dear all, I was on my player career mode on FIFA 23 and I wanted to switch to my manager career mode. I accidentally saved my player career mode into my manager career mode save file. Is there a...
  8. I somehow ended up transfering my Mojang account to some old Microsoft account of mine and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I somehow ended up transfering my Mojang account to some old Microsoft account of mine and...: Hi there, I am a Minecraft Java Edition, Minecraft Dungeons and also a Minecraft for iOS owner. Durring the migration of Mojang account to Microsoft account I accidentally transfered my Mojang...
  9. Somehow got a 1 day ban, now can't connect to any game servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Somehow got a 1 day ban, now can't connect to any game servers: So I came home from work to find that my xbox live account somehow got a 24 hour enforcement, which supposedly stopped me being able to use communication features for a day. Not really sure why,...
  10. Somehow got a 1 day ban, now can't connect to any game servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Somehow got a 1 day ban, now can't connect to any game servers: So I came home from work to find that my xbox live account somehow got a 24 hour enforcement, which supposedly stopped me being able to use communication features for a day. Not really sure why,...