Could I get help finding the email by using my username

Discus and support Could I get help finding the email by using my username in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can’t remember my email but I remember the username and if I could just see the user name then I could reset the password... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by matt berlin, Jul 12, 2023.

1. matt berlin
    matt berlin Guest

I can’t remember my email but I remember the username and if I could just see the user name then I could reset the password

:)

matt berlin, Jul 12, 2023
  2. [EX] Win User

Hi,

if your account was offline for to many years it might be deleted and mybe somebody else has grabbed the username.

Best is you don't waste your time and create a new account and write down the infos plus using all the possibilities to recover your new account if you lose those infos again.
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Matt! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Unfortunately knowing a GT is not enough to get the email due to privacy terms.

Do you remember if you registered a phone number or alternative email to the account. If you did you can use that to get part of your email to help you remember.

At the sign in page:

Sign in options>Forgot username>Enter phone number or alternative email
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Lost account

5. LindsayWeiss Win User

How can i retrieve my username

Yes and it came up with thoughtlion3381. How else could i find my username or find out what email its under? Everything is under that name
  6. GamingBoy041481 Win User

Microsoft Accounts Needed to disconnect.

None of them didn't work.

But this Username "ANewGamer098123", maybe you can find my email using that Username that appeared on Minecraft Bedrock when i was about to Log in.
Thema:

1. Could I get help finding the email by using my username - Similar Threads - help finding email

2. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  3. Need Help Finding Old Email Address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help Finding Old Email Address: Hey, wondering if anyone can help me. I’m trying to log into an old Xbox account but all I can remember is my Gamertag, I’m struggling to remember what email address I used, Xbox support have been...
  4. Can someone help me find a way to access an email to one of my accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me find a way to access an email to one of my accounts?: I changed the email to one of my xbox accounts “ShadyBulldog” a year ago but I forgot what email i used and I’m not signed into that email. If anyone knows a way to find it please reply, thanks....
  5. Can someone help me find what email is associated with my Sea of Thieves account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me find what email is associated with my Sea of Thieves account?: I purchased Sea of Thieves on steam. Sea of Thieves required you make an Xbox live account ro play. I don't remember what email I used with my account, only my username that is displayed with my...
  6. I cannot find the email i migrated to my minecraft account need help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot find the email i migrated to my minecraft account need help.: Is there a way I can find the email I used to migrate my minecraft account since I lost it? I checked the email of the minecraft account and it says does not own the game any help?...
  7. Please help me find the email linked to my xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help me find the email linked to my xbox live account: I have an account called "thewinner112" and thats the xbox account I own all my games on and I have hours of progress built up on it but I can't find the email linked to the account "thewinner112"...
  8. HELP! I tried to switch my Microsoft email for my Xbox one account and now I can't find it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! I tried to switch my Microsoft email for my Xbox one account and now I can't find it.: Hi I tried switching my xbox profile's email from my brothers email to my email because we have shared the account for years and now he has his own and wants to use his microsoft email. I added my...
  9. i didn`t got my forza 6 code can you help me to get it i didn`t find anything in my email

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i didn`t got my forza 6 code can you help me to get it i didn`t find anything in my email: i didn`t got my forza 6 code can you help me to get it i didn`t find anything in my email please help 4a341eb2-0a6d-4094-9fb0-c18eae7d3466
  10. HELP TO FIND BROTHERS EMAIL ACCOUNT

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP TO FIND BROTHERS EMAIL ACCOUNT: So unfortunately my brother accidentally did a factory reset on our Xbox one. We managed to get my account which was an email that i created years ago. But we are still trying to find out how to...