Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?

Discus and support Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello Insiders Im part of Deta release and Im up to date so according to last changelogs I should be able to test keyboard / mouse beta through cloud... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/cqst75, Apr 12, 2024.

  1. /u/cqst75
    /u/cqst75 Guest

    Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?


    Hello Insiders

    Im part of Deta release and Im up to date so according to last changelogs I should be able to test keyboard / mouse beta through cloud gaming on browser : https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2024/03/26/xbox-insider-release-notes-delta-2404-240321-2000/

    I enabled "preview functionalities" on my profile when I connect to https://www.xbox.com/fr-fr/play as mentionned in the notes.

    At the moment I havent been able to test that functionnality, keyboard / mouse dont respond in game such as fortnite or halo (both tested on my side)

    Here are my questions :


    • being on macOS could be a problem ? (I guess no because its more about browser than OS ?)


    • I run throught "Brave" browser which is based on Chrome, I dont want to download Chrome because of privacy but as it is a Chromium based engine I thought it would work, does someone already tried or could try ?

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/cqst75
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/cqst75, Apr 12, 2024
    #1
  2. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

    Rainbow six mouse and keyboard Xbox console

    it is up to the developer if they want mouse and keyboard if anyone is caught using mouse and keyboard it is a bannable offense from the game as it is not supported and the only way you can use mouse and keyboard is through using macros
  3. Puppy Fujo Win User

    Unable to get keyboard and Mosue to work in game mode playing Fortnite

    For the following to work you must make the menu selections using your keyboard. If you use the controller to make your menu selections to start the game you will be placed in a room for those with a controller and your keyboard/mouse will be non functional
    to make it fair to other players. To enter the room for keyboard and mouse users the game must be started by selecting the options using the keyboard/mouse. Hope this helps.

    Mouse and keyboard support

    Fortnite on Xbox One supports the ability to play with a mouse and keyboard. Note that when using a mouse and keyboard on Xbox One, you’ll be placed in a game with other users who also chose mouse and keyboard as their control option. To enable your setup
    to use mouse and keyboard, see Mouse and Keyboard Support

    Note If you’re on a child account, you’ll also need to enable settings for cross-network play to use a keyboard and mouse while playing
    on Xbox One.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

    Keyboards

  5. XBF Brad A Win User

    souris [Translation-Mouse]

    Hello Dark,

    Currently there is no support for keyboard and mouse. There may be support in the future to be able to use a mouse and keyboard for game play.

    Here is information on
    keyboard and mouse use
    .

    Hope this helps.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  6. L Dubs89 Win User

    mouse and keyboard Xbox streaming to windows 10 console companion

Thema:

Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?

Loading...
  1. Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ? - Similar Threads - Coud gaming using

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  5. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  6. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  7. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  8. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  9. I'm having trouble with free up storage space GamePass Coud Gaming

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble with free up storage space GamePass Coud Gaming: I'm having trouble starting a new game. I get this message: You've already reached the maximum number of saved games allowed on this storage device. To save a new game, or Insert a new storage...
  10. when i try to play on coud gaming xbox it goes back and fourth from signing in to signing...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    when i try to play on coud gaming xbox it goes back and fourth from signing in to signing...: ive seen kids playing fortnite and other games on https://www.xbox.com/en-US/play on their chromebook and they play just fine but it goes back and fourth from the sign in screen with games and i...