Cortana interrupting with errors regularly sinec last update

Discus and support Cortana interrupting with errors regularly sinec last update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since the last update Cortana seems to be activating and failing al on her own - something that has not been a problem for last 3 years. We will be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IanCHC, May 20, 2017.

1. IanCHC
    IanCHC Guest

Since the last update Cortana seems to be activating and failing al on her own - something that has not been a problem for last 3 years. We will be watching a film or something (in which the word Cortana) does not appear when the voice will interrupt to
    say I have hit a snag, try back later" (or a variation on that). Nobody has been trying to use Cortana (we only ever use it to turn off the Xbox) and this never used to happen.

Not sure if there's a temporary internet drop out or whether it is hearing something in the film's dialog and picking it up.

I just remembered to post about this this [it has been happening for a few weeks now] because, ironically, my PC has just done the same thing for the first time ever - and I turned on "hey Cortana" a couple of days ago - so that may be ac clue.

:)

IanCHC, May 20, 2017
  2. NO FREEFALL DOWNLOAD SINCE NOV!!

I got it with the last update. It comes up regularly in Dom.

UneasyJmitchell, May 20, 2017
  3. VJNzm
    VJNzm Guest
    Smartglass

This BS app continues to have trouble connecting to the Xbox and giving me errors saying issues with my account. All stemming from the Aug 2016 update. I want my old app back and Cortana deleted. Why is this still an issue?

VJNzm, May 20, 2017
  4. baltyofgod Win User

Cortana Android App

The app Cortana lately has a bug problem, also reports the issue on the app HB. However, update Cortana's Xbox app then rearrange everything as it was before. It may also be that with the last update of
    Xbox has given more space to Alexa.. Plausible as what.
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

NO FREEFALL DOWNLOAD SINCE NOV!!

I got it with the last update. It comes up regularly in Dom.
  6. kingvas78 Win User

The new update... Oh dear.

I updated last night, still no Cortana in Canada, EH...... physically I'm only 30 mins from the USA border.... the injustice!
  7. Jimmy Fallon Win User

Amazon Instant Video

It works for me, I watched a movie last night but was interrupted twice by errors. As soon as I said "Xbox home" then resume, I was able to get it to come back up.
  8. TimRickard Win User

UPDATE INTERRUPTIONS

Strange this appears to be happening as their new consoles are now available. Makes one think...
Thema:

1. Cortana interrupting with errors regularly sinec last update - Similar Threads - Cortana interrupting errors

2. I want Cortana back on Xbox one i wanted Cortana back on Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    I want Cortana back on Xbox one i wanted Cortana back on Xbox one: I want Cortana back on Xbox one i missed have her on Xbox one submitted by /u/jjrice2233 [link] [comments]
  3. i want Cortana back on on Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    i want Cortana back on on Xbox one: I remember she got removed from Xbox one i want Cortana back on Xbox one submitted by /u/jjrice2233 [link] [comments]
  4. Cortana

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cortana: I was told the Cortana A.I, would be removed. Yet if the United Nations is still fighting for people and A.I. rights . To keep their A.I. Did Microsoft leave a trace of Cortana A.I. , because my...
  5. Cortana No Longer Supported issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cortana No Longer Supported issue: Hello, i love the voice/video capbilitoes of the Kinect. I know its no longer actuvely supported by xbox/microsoft. And so by extension, Cortana on xbox is no longer supported. Is there a way to...
  6. Here a recommendation for a new update, finally remove "cortana settings" it's kind of...

in XboX Insiders
    Here a recommendation for a new update, finally remove "cortana settings" it's kind of...: [IMG] submitted by /u/AqAqGT [link] [comments]
  7. Anyone else miss Cortana voice commands, it was so easy to use with just my headset and no...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else miss Cortana voice commands, it was so easy to use with just my headset and no...: They should of made it an optional thing to have it or not instead of just removing it from everyone submitted by /u/Ghu14am [link] [comments]
  8. Cannot sign into Xbox account in Microsoft Launcher version of Cortana.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot sign into Xbox account in Microsoft Launcher version of Cortana.: I am using a Samsung Galaxy S10e running Android 10. When using Cortana to try to control my Xbox One I am prompted to sign into my Xbox Live account, however the button I am provided doesn't do...
  9. Xbox One Cortana Regulations that would bring it back

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Cortana Regulations that would bring it back: JUST CAUSED A BIG DEAL y thoughtlet out on Xbox one OSK.. uth2.0 sandboxed creationing, maybe it is newsdesk that'll work autocorrect predictive text back from me too lol ...no !? submitted by...
  10. Cortana app on Windows 10, Android and Invoke can no longer control Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cortana app on Windows 10, Android and Invoke can no longer control Xbox: Cortana on Windows 10, Android and on Invoke can no longer control the Xbox for simple functions, such as on and off and volume, calling on Alexa through the Invoke does however function. It seems...