corrupted/dysynced Minecraft world on x-box one

Discus and support corrupted/dysynced Minecraft world on x-box one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Minecraft creative world that I created on my x-box one, and when I moved in with my cousin I logged into my account on his x-box one and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BitterSalacia, Nov 8, 2021.

1. corrupted/dysynced Minecraft world on x-box one

I have a Minecraft creative world that I created on my x-box one, and when I moved in with my cousin I logged into my account on his x-box one and continued working on the world. When I try to access the world on my old x-box one, it loads the last game save from months ago and doesn’t show any new work.

Recently, I gave up trying to load it and resorted to only using my cousins x-box for this world. However when I logged on today, all of the new work I did was gone except for some builds that were cut in half. It looks like the chunks aren’t loading so some buildings are cut clean in half and others are just gone.

How can I get my old work back without starting over? And is there a way to recover it on both x-boxes?

:)

BitterSalacia, Nov 8, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Normally it would not be possible to recover a corrupted world in Minecraft, however, you said that the progress was partially corrupted, maybe there are some procedures that helped you to solve the problem, however, you would have to have progress saved previously to be able to restore it, if you don't have unfortunately you won't be able to get that world again. Anyway, I suggest you try the procedures below, please.

Solution 1:

Uninstall the game from your console

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage devices.

Select Clear local saved games.

Select Yes to confirm.

Once your console restarts, try installing the game again.

Solution 2:

Press the Xbox button.

Open Settings.

Go to Network and select Network settings.

Select Advanced settings.

Select Alternate MAC Address.

Select Clear.

Select Restart.

- If the above solutions don't solve the problem, I'm afraid it won't be possible to recover the progress, but you can still contact game support as it is a specific issue with Minecraft. To contact them please use the link below.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Corrupted world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition X Box One

For in-game issues you should contact the game's dev (Mojang in this case) support or post in their support forums.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Corrupted World Minecraft Xbox One X

you have backup in cloud of your save games? try reinstall the game and copy your world again, try open your old save game in your old xbox if your yet have
  5. DanieleSechi19 Win User

you have backup in cloud of your save games? try reinstall the game and copy your world again, try open your old save game in your old xbox if your yet have
    Hello, unfortunately I don’t have another Xbox ( yet ); I tried with a friend’s console but the result was the same.

I have the data saved in the cloud but when I try to reinstall them and launch the world I’m referring to that message appears ( world not syncronized or corrupted, ecc ).
  6. DanieleSechi19 Win User

Hello ,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that one of your Minecraft worlds seems to be corrupted, and you are unable to access it. Minecraft worlds are at risk of being lost. That is why Mojang support recommends to
    back up your worlds from time to time. This will help prevent the loss of worlds. We suggest reaching
    out to the Mojang support team for more information and support on corrupt worlds. We hope this information helps!
    Thank you so much, I really appreciate your effort. I will try to contact Majong support team and see if they can help me. Thanks a lot again.
Thema:

1. corrupted/dysynced Minecraft world on x-box one - Similar Threads - corrupted dysynced Minecraft

2. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  3. How do i delete my xbox games on a external drive that has been corrupted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i delete my xbox games on a external drive that has been corrupted?: My external drive on my series s will show that the games i try to uninstall are gone, but the storage taken is still the same as when the game was installed. 29027c81-2fe6-4c75-940f-8ffa841133ef
  4. Xbox Series X Captures corrupted

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Series X Captures corrupted: Hi all, Since the recent update I have been unable to consistently capture recordings on my external hard drive. The only method that works is to power cycle my xbox and then plug the drive back...
  5. Recording With USB On Xbox Series S Doesn't Work Properly, Corruption, No Recent Captures...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recording With USB On Xbox Series S Doesn't Work Properly, Corruption, No Recent Captures...: This is preventing me from capturing necessary footage & I beg you guys to work on this as soon as possible. When Recording with a USB or sometimes even normal recording, if you press stop button...
  6. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  7. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  8. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  9. if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it: i have dragonball z kakarot on xbox series x and all my season pass 1 & 2 dlc's are working fine except for dlc5 The 23rd world tournament i go into it but i cant access anything it keeps me stuck...
  10. Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB: Hi, everyone out there. I had recently done a bunch of screen recordings on my Xbox Series X, at FHD 1080p, 60fps. When these videos, saved onto the USB Drive (formatted correctly) are played...