corrupt item error 0x80070570 for Ark survival evolved

Discus and support corrupt item error 0x80070570 for Ark survival evolved in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For about a month now I tried reinstalling Ark after the extinction update but when I tried doing so i got an installation stopped notification and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SamV., Dec 13, 2018.

1. SamV.
    SamV. Guest

For about a month now I tried reinstalling Ark after the extinction update but when I tried doing so i got an installation stopped notification and reading the error 0x80070570. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and hard resetting my Xbox, but nothing
    seems to work. please help!

:)

SamV., Dec 13, 2018
  2. Geth Win User

3. XBF George L Win User

4. FreakRoach Win User

Ark Survival Evolved: Required to purchase Extinction?

Ark Survival Evolved is a full game, and Ark Extinction is an add-on. Your title and description are contrary to each other and so I'm confused.

If you purchased Ark Survival Evolved then you should be just able to play it. However, if you purchased Ark Extinction then you must also purchase Ark
    Survival Evolved.
  5. GlitchMagnet247 Win User

I have no idea how to fix

*Error message*

"For some reason Ark Survival Evolved has taken too long to start. (0x8027025a)"
  6. BroadFoal62479 Win User

Purchased Digital Games disappearing from library while still installed

Same thing with me but I had an error with Ark Survival Evolved so I deleted it and is its gone
Thema:

1. corrupt item error 0x80070570 for Ark survival evolved - Similar Threads - corrupt item error

2. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  3. Call of Duty not installing: 'item corrupt'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty not installing: 'item corrupt': Hello, I've been trying to download Call of Duty MW2 but when I go to install it, it came up with 'the item you are trying to install is corrupt' and ive gone to manage games and add-ons and the...
  4. Item appears to be corrupt prompt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Item appears to be corrupt prompt: Ok, I have had numerous problems with a number of games not downloading over the last 8 months, but this is now the limit! I have 4 games that currently pop up with this issue. 2 I have...
  5. The item you are trying to use appears to be corrupt.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The item you are trying to use appears to be corrupt.: I try and launch my game and it says that it cannot launch it that the item is corrupt so I restarted my xbox, still the same message. It also says to try Uninstall and reinstall it. So I...
  6. Xbox Corrupt Item

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Corrupt Item: Hello, I am trying to reinstall Apex Legends and I am repeatedly hit with error codes of 0x80070570 and it keeps saying that my item is corrupt and to uninstall. So I did this and it keeps giving...
  7. Re-Downloading Owned Games on my One X, Getting Message That the Item is Corrupt.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Re-Downloading Owned Games on my One X, Getting Message That the Item is Corrupt.: So I recently had an issue with the 3-step update timing out, to the point I sent in my console to get serviced since it is still under warranty. I received it back today and have this new...
  8. this item appears to be corrupt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    this item appears to be corrupt: Hello, So since the last update of COD Modern Warfare on XB1, I have been unable to play or even launch the game. Initially it said to try uninstalling it, so I did. But when I go to reinstall...
  9. XBOX 1X Scoopion Edition: 0x80070570 The item your trying to use appears to be corrupt...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 1X Scoopion Edition: 0x80070570 The item your trying to use appears to be corrupt...: HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE. I just downloaded ACE COMBAT 7 yesterday, haven't been able to play because I get this message, or a message saying it took too long to start.... Have been having this...
  10. xbox one: "sorry, we cannot launch this. The item you are trying to use appears to be corrupt"

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one: "sorry, we cannot launch this. The item you are trying to use appears to be corrupt": Hi, I keep getting this message come up when I turn on the Xbox one "sorry, we cannot launch this. The item you are trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling it then reinstalling...