Corrupt Cloud save game

Discus and support Corrupt Cloud save game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently picked up some new packs for my kid's Lego Dimensions and the game first had to perform and update to include the Wave 2 game packs. Once... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LordMonfort, Nov 20, 2016.

1. LordMonfort
    LordMonfort Guest

Corrupt Cloud save game

Recently picked up some new packs for my kid's Lego Dimensions and the game first had to perform and update to include the Wave 2 game packs. Once complete, we tried to load our save game from Cloud storage and it reads as corrupt. Is this an Xbox Live issue
    from its recent update, or is this a Lego Dimensions problem, and what can we do to attempt to restore our save game? We began to save our games to the Cloud because we were told that one of the benefits was specifically prevention of corrupted files that
    may happen from saving on the hard drive. Thanks!

:)

LordMonfort, Nov 20, 2016
  2. LordMonfort
    LordMonfort Guest
    Corrupt Cloud save game

Recently picked up some new packs for my kid's Lego Dimensions and the game first had to perform and update to include the Wave 2 game packs. Once complete, we tried to load our save game from Cloud storage and it reads as corrupt. Is this an Xbox Live issue
    from its recent update, or is this a Lego Dimensions problem, and what can we do to attempt to restore our save game? We began to save our games to the Cloud because we were told that one of the benefits was specifically prevention of corrupted files that
    may happen from saving on the hard drive. Thanks!

LordMonfort, Nov 20, 2016
  3. Did MS give up on "the cloud"?

Speaking in a somewhat related direction, cloud saving saved my ass, last night. (No pun intended.) For whatever reason, my save for Sebastien Loeb Rally EVO was corrupt...corrupted(?). Anyway, I deleted the local save file, rebooted the game, and it sync'd up with my XBL save, and I was good to go.

Bonemeal2pointOh, Nov 20, 2016
  4. janeyq360
    janeyq360 Guest

Corrupt Cloud save game

I have this issue too. Is there a fix? TIA

janeyq360, Dec 15, 2017
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Corrupted Save File -Dragon's Dogma-

Hi,

Unfortunately there isn't anything you can do about the corrupted save. I would back up my saves to cloud.

Click here
    to find out how. If it happens again you will be ok. This game is known for corrupting save files.

Good luck.
  6. OpTiMuS SHaDOW7 Win User

Fable 3 (free edition) xbox

for it to to work 100% you must make a cloud save game any save on the hard drive becomes corrupted use the cloud save and it should work
  7. elctrofiveshots Win User

Xbox one "There is a problem with your saved games" Error Code: 0x80831002

If you have your games saved to the cloud then your cloud saves may be corrupted if you have your games saved to a hard-drive then either your drive is broken and or corrupted. If its the hard drive I would recommend that you contact Microsoft support on
    the issue.
  8. thelion71 Win User

game freezes after pressing start

Pretty much sounds like a corrupted save game!

Are you saving to cloud or HDD
  9. DrifterX22 Win User

My nba 2k20 file was corrupted

If it is corrupted on the local machine you can try removing that save and syncing to the cloud. However if the cloud save is also corrupted there is nothing that can be done.
Thema:

Corrupt Cloud save game

1. Corrupt Cloud save game - Similar Threads - Corrupt Cloud save

2. Is there any way to restore a cloud save for a game that is corrupted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to restore a cloud save for a game that is corrupted?: Hi noted my game file was corrupted after a patch update. Is there a way for me to retrieve an old cloud save for xbox PC? Game in question is Remnant 2 f6557681-f382-49da-9624-931e9e78e9a2
  3. Fallout 3: Corrupt Save in Raven Rock freezes on main screen; cannot delete cloud save?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3: Corrupt Save in Raven Rock freezes on main screen; cannot delete cloud save?: Howdy. For the record I am playing from a pristine Fallout 3 Disc#2(to run the DLC on Xbox One) and have had very little issue over the years(for a Bethesda game lol) Saving in Raven Rock in...
  4. Issues with corrupt cloud saves with series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with corrupt cloud saves with series x: So this has happened twice now with dramatically different total game play times. On this latest occurrence, I had around 40 hours of game play and progress. Played Fallout 4 last night, finished...
  5. Can corrupted Cloud saves be removed on our behalf?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can corrupted Cloud saves be removed on our behalf?: A number of weeks ago, Crusader Kings 3 began not launching at launch for me and several other issues. Several users have tentatively identified corrupted cloud saves as the cause, but we have no...
  6. Corrupt cloud saves overwrite local saves, any way to fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Corrupt cloud saves overwrite local saves, any way to fix?: Yesterday I played Final Fantasy XV on my PC. I shut down my PC soon after I closed the game so the saves were probably not properly synced to cloud. I returned home and tried to play FFXV on my...
  7. Is there a way to manually delete a corrupt cloud save for a game which does not support...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to manually delete a corrupt cloud save for a game which does not support...: For a year now, I have been unable to play Shenmue due to my cloud save being corrupt. The game only supports cloud saves, in offline mode, the game has no option to save. As a result of this,...
  8. Crysis not loading save data/ corrupt cloud data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crysis not loading save data/ corrupt cloud data?: hey, I’ve been trying to play crysis on xbox one x. The game will boot up, however on the options menu, when you click continue game, it will not respond, the screen will flicker and remain on the...
  9. Corrupt Cloud save game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Corrupt Cloud save game: Recently picked up some new packs for my kid's Lego Dimensions and the game first had to perform and update to include the Wave 2 game packs. Once complete, we tried to load our save game from...
  10. Cloud save sync errors and corrupt game saves, Fallout 4, How to turn off cloud game saves on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud save sync errors and corrupt game saves, Fallout 4, How to turn off cloud game saves on ...: Hello Due to the release of fallout 4 I finally decided to upgrade my 360 to an xbox one. I have played the console probably three times each time there has been a problem with my game saves. I...