Coral Island Bug Xbox One Cloud Gaming Game Pass

Discus and support Coral Island Bug Xbox One Cloud Gaming Game Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to donate things to the museum, I have donated 9 things so far, and when I donate anything more its obvious a cut scenes is coming but the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bethany Rose, Nov 16, 2023.

1. Bethany Rose
    Bethany Rose Guest

I am trying to donate things to the museum, I have donated 9 things so far, and when I donate anything more its obvious a cut scenes is coming but the game kicks me out every time just before the cutscene starts. This bug won't go - iv tried restarting Xbox. It's been doing this since yesterday. The game isn't installed so I can't uninstall and reinstall (cloud game). Any thoughts on what might help? Is this being worked on does anyone know?

:)

Bethany Rose, Nov 16, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

No problem, Bethany, it's a pleasure to help.

Once again, I wish you good luck.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Janne Lammermann Win User

Hi.

I had the same issue and manged to scoot around that bug by donating 10 items and then waiting until 1am and passing out. The cutscene triggers in the morning and just to be safe I skipped it.

After that I continued to donate without issue.

But! and I don't know if that is connected or not but every one to two hours or so (I didn't time it) my cloud gaming connection cuts out.

Hope that helps!
  4. BonnieGabelmann Win User

My game is downloaded and this does the exact same thing. In fact every time there’s a cutscene my game crashes. My game has crashed like over 50 times since playing it. It sucks that I have to end a day early for the game to save.
  5. Bethany Rose Win User

Thanks Gerardo! Il report it and hope it gets sorted. 👍☺️

Bethany
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Bethany, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Since this issue occurs when playing through Xbox Cloud Gaming and if it persists across different devices where Xbox Cloud Gaming is enabled (PC, mobile phone, consoles, web browsers), then I recommend that you report the problem to the Xbox team using the instructions in the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

This way, Xbox engineers will investigate the reported problem and work on a solution as soon as possible.

Please note that in this public forum, we are just players like you, trying to help and guide other players.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

1. Coral Island Bug Xbox One Cloud Gaming Game Pass - Similar Threads - Coral Island Bug

2. Hi, I'm in St Maarten, an island in the Caribbean. I have a Logitech G29 steering wheel...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I'm in St Maarten, an island in the Caribbean. I have a Logitech G29 steering wheel...: I see Forza Horizon 5 has drag racing. Will I be able to use the cloud version down here? Can I purchase the game, so I don't have to stream it? Our internet is barely decent, at 35 Megabits. I...
  3. What to set my location as if I live in Turks and Caicos Islands

in XBoX on Windows
    What to set my location as if I live in Turks and Caicos Islands: I do not know what to set my location as as I live in Turks and Caicos aa45cde1-75d1-4c17-92e3-ee6715b79804
  4. Force close on Coral Island

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Force close on Coral Island: i play several times and always force close randomly, if it is difficult to fix please provide autosave feature so the items we get are not lost. bd28fab1-8af4-4091-b702-af0ab009e89e
  5. The game called Coral Island on Xbox GamePass always crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game called Coral Island on Xbox GamePass always crashes.: Hello, Why can a very broken game be on Xbox Game Pass? Coral Island has been updated multiple times on other platforms, but on Xbox, it hasn't even received a hotfix to address the crashing...
  6. "Syncing Data" Pop-Up Not Showing On Dead Island 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Syncing Data" Pop-Up Not Showing On Dead Island 2: I'm Having Trouble Getting The "Syncing Data" Pop Up On Dead Island 2 Everyother Game Works But Not Dead Island 2. I Tried Restarting It, Un-installed & Re-installed The Game But Nothing Seems To...
  7. Coral Island won't install. Error 0x80070119

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coral Island won't install. Error 0x80070119: Anyone having this issue? I have tried restart the app, my computer, everything. I have done a "repair" on the Xbox app. I have done a "repair" Coral Island App. Nothing works The game...
  8. Star Club Collection Coral Cove Spider Timed Challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Club Collection Coral Cove Spider Timed Challenge: Help! I have been trying to complete this challenge that seems like forever. I hope someone can help me complete this. It is the Coral Cove Expert Spider Timed Solve Challenge. Solve the deck in...
  9. Coral Cove Star Collection Hard Group Spider Timed Challenge Broken?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coral Cove Star Collection Hard Group Spider Timed Challenge Broken?: Coral Cove Star Collection under Hard Series (on the Top far Right): The spider timed challenge appears to be broken. Some pile can not be selected and when a stack is complete it stays on the...
  10. Star Club Collection Coral Cove

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Club Collection Coral Cove: Completed collection finally! Most difficult one is Klondike Hard Time Solved 3:00 Just made it at 2:59 Awesome collection! Anxious for the next one Tip: right click on cards to remove faster...