Copying Xbox Play Anywhere Game from PC to Xbox One X

Discus and support Copying Xbox Play Anywhere Game from PC to Xbox One X in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good day. I purchased Forza Horizon 3 on the Microsoft Store to play on my PC but have since bought an Xbox One X and would like to copy the files... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by UsualGraph4841, May 30, 2018.

1. Copying Xbox Play Anywhere Game from PC to Xbox One X

Good day.

I purchased Forza Horizon 3 on the Microsoft Store to play on my PC but have since bought an Xbox One X and would like to copy the files from my PC onto a memory stick, so I can copy it to my Xbox One X. The download
    took days on my 4Mbps line, so I really don't want to have to re-download the files, as it is the only game I have at the moment and want to start playing. Please let me know if there is a way I can do this, i.e. where the files are located and the process
    to set it up on my Xbox One X.

Kind Regards,

Jason Botha

:)

UsualGraph4841, May 30, 2018
  2. Monster hunter world play anywhere?

Hello, I want to buy a xbox one x in order to play Monster Hunter World now, but several questions have to be asked before.

Can I use my xbox one x backup from MHW later on pc with w10? Is the game intended to be "Play anywhere"?

If so it will give a huge advantage to xbox one (x) players

Thank you for your time

CubeTable4085, May 30, 2018
  3. Monster hunter world, game play anywhere?

Hello, I want to buy a xbox one x in order to play Monster Hunter World now, but several questions have to be asked before.

Can I use my xbox one x backup from MHW later on pc with w10? Is the game intended to be "Play anywhere"?

If so it will give a huge advantage to xbox one (x) players

Thank you for your time

CubeTable4085, May 30, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Its not possible to transfer the files from a PC to a console. It would have to be downloaded directly to the console.

Smwutches, May 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: