"Copy Link" Feature on Xbox Game Bar no Longer Available??

Discus and support "Copy Link" Feature on Xbox Game Bar no Longer Available?? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have recently become more confused and frustrated as to why this has happened, and wondering if this is either a bug, or if this is something Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GamerLogicFTW, Aug 11, 2022.

1. "Copy Link" Feature on Xbox Game Bar no Longer Available??

I have recently become more confused and frustrated as to why this has happened, and wondering if this is either a bug, or if this is something Xbox decided to remove, to which I'm questioning why they would ever even CONSIDER removing this. Having the ability to copy the links from any clip I record via the Xbox Game Bar app, and being able to paste the link and send to whoever I want in my Xbox Messages. This was my most reliable method of sending clips of people either breaching Forza's Enforcement Guidelines to someone who would ACTUALLY take action against these players, and now I can't, and it's stupid, and this needs to be brought back ASAP.

:)

GamerLogicFTW, Aug 11, 2022
  2. iTactical91 Win User

I'm currently in the same boat as you are and it really feels like I'm being gaslit by the entire internet. Did this function not actually exist? We can't be the only two people that used it......
  3. Sharpnd Win User

It absolutely was there, and now it's gone. It's pretty lame.
  4. User 9242019 Win User

Nice chip in from distance for eagle

Copying and pasting the link brings a "This Item may not exist or is no longer available".
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Can I make Xbox Game Bar party chat play my mic’s audio back to me so I can hear myself talk?

Thank you for your reply!

Unfortunately that feature is not available on the Xbox game bar.
  6. The OdysseyOG Win User

Day one content

it is only available from hard copy day one games. its no longer available for digital copies of games
Thema:

1. "Copy Link" Feature on Xbox Game Bar no Longer Available?? - Similar Threads - Copy Link Feature

2. Copy clip from console to HDD and back to console again

in XBoX on Windows
    Copy clip from console to HDD and back to console again: Have bought a " Seagate external HDD for Xbox " in order to copy all my clips i have in My feed. Works perfectly well , but now i see you can NOT copy back / transfer back a clip to your console...
  3. When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar: Why did the copy link feature get removed from gamebar? I used to upload my pc clips to my xbox live activity feed but ever middle of 2023 the feature has been gone. I’ve seen a post that says we...
  4. Save Data Copying USB Memory and SD Card

in XboX Insiders
    Save Data Copying USB Memory and SD Card: Would you like to be able to copy Xbox One and Xbox Series X's Game Save Data to USB memory? submitted by /u/nemesislivezx [link] [comments]
  5. My Valorant crashes and this problem is copied on the clipboard

in XBoX on Windows
    My Valorant crashes and this problem is copied on the clipboard: Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 498] Attempted to deserialize chunk that failed signature validation. Crashing. 0x00007fff797753ac (module + 0x00000000000653AC)...
  6. Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?: Hi, For the past month or so I have been having capturing clips using the Xbox Game Bar and I would usually send to the Xbox App by pressing copy link. This option isn't available anymore. I...
  7. Refund a gift copy of minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund a gift copy of minecraft: The region for the copy of Minecraft is wrong and I can't refund it on my order history section for some reason. I just want to refund the gift so I can send it from the correct region. Just...
  8. Xbox game bars option to copy link has disappeared, how to do I get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bars option to copy link has disappeared, how to do I get it back?: To upload my clips from windows to my mobile xbox app it was simply just copy link and it would apear on my app in the captures option. Now the copy link option has disappeared and only and upload...
  9. in the game bar I can no longer copy link to share my clips which is also how they were...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in the game bar I can no longer copy link to share my clips which is also how they were...: Today i realized in the game bar I can no longer copy link to share my clips which is also how they were uploaded to the network so that I could access the clips from my phone Xbox app. I’ve seen...
  10. xbox game bar copy link button disappear

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox game bar copy link button disappear: Hi, the copy link button disappear somehow today from my xbox game bar i try reset and every thing but it's still disappear 7fb06006-5d34-4136-a70c-55b6d0029531