Convert regular account to a child account OR set time limits on regular account

Discus and support Convert regular account to a child account OR set time limits on regular account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I let my son use my Microsoft account for many years and he's accumulated a number of games, items, etc. on Xbox mostly. However, I have to be able to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by bowmanaABS, Dec 24, 2022.

1. bowmanaABS
    bowmanaABS Guest

Convert regular account to a child account OR set time limits on regular account

I let my son use my Microsoft account for many years and he's accumulated a number of games, items, etc. on Xbox mostly. However, I have to be able to set time limits for him and we can't figure out how to import all of the items we've purchased to his child account. The other alternative is to set up time limits on the administrator account but there does not seem to be a way to do that either.

How can I transfer his purchases to his child account from the admin account?

Is there a way to set up time limits for Xbox for the admin account?

Thanks for any help.

ABS

:)

bowmanaABS, Dec 24, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: