Conversation Rates with Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Conversation Rates with Game Pass Ultimate in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, Hoping someone might be able to help me, I recently converted to Game Pass Ultimate from Gold/Game Pass. I had a number of Gold cards which I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OhNoItsJoJo, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Conversation Rates with Game Pass Ultimate

Hi, Hoping someone might be able to help me, I recently converted to Game Pass Ultimate from Gold/Game Pass. I had a number of Gold cards which I stupidly used AFTER I converted to GPU, I know I'm dumb I should have done it the other way round to get the 1:1 conversion. What I don't get is the current conversion rate; when I converted a 1 month pass I got 20 days GPU, so around c70% of the cards gold value, this is great! The problem is the 12 month card, after speaking with one of the MS support guys they told me I only get 3 months GPU from a 12 month gold card. Is this correct? I get I messed up and should have used the cards before doing the GPU conversion but loosing 9 months of a 12 month card seems a bit OTT. Could someone look into this or provide a bit more info? Thanks!

submitted by /u/OhNoItsJoJo
    [link] [comments]

/u/OhNoItsJoJo, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Gold ultimate

It will extend your Ultimate, but at a conversion rate. You can view the conversion rate in the

Game Pass FAQ
  3. Smwutches Win User

Conversion for upgrading Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

Yes, it would be a conversion of 1:1. The other conversion rate is if you already have Ultimate and are adding Gold or standard Game Pass to that.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Confusion with xbox gamepass ultimate

5. Smwutches Win User

Convert Gold to Game Pass Ultimate again

That conversion rate is only for after you already have Ultimate on your account and are adding a standard gold/game pass to Ultimate. If you have a standard gold or game pass subscription and are adding Ultimate to that, it converts at a rate of 1:1 whether
    you've previously upgraded or not.
  6. denis97g Win User

xbox ultimate exchange rip off

that's the conversion rate. It's like that because with one subscription you can convert to ultimate that includes Gold, game pass and game pass pc.
Thema:

Conversation Rates with Game Pass Ultimate

1. Conversation Rates with Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Conversation Rates Game

2. how to change. a refresh rate with no picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change. a refresh rate with no picture: i accidentally changed from 60Hz to 120Hz and i cannot go back to 60Hz due to no hdmi so i cannot see a menu what can i do 399100dd-554f-4769-a630-a3b8d12e327f
  3. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  4. pls add possibility to rate games

in XboX Insiders
    pls add possibility to rate games: So many times i am alway wanna watch for opinons of other players or just wanna rate a game i had fun with but theres still nothing to do that :c submitted by /u/HikingVikingStriking [link]...
  5. Imagine a system where both written and voice conversations are simultaneously translated...

in XboX Insiders
    Imagine a system where both written and voice conversations are simultaneously translated...: What do you think of such a system on Xbox? submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox one s conversion to Xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s conversion to Xbox one x: My son bought FIFA FC24 on his x box one s. We recently sold that and now have a Xbox series x. However it will not let us pull up the FC24 and asking that we pay again.We backed up the games to...
  7. Conversion rate of game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Conversion rate of game pass ultimate: This probably sounds dumb but If I buy game pass core for 12 months and then game pass ultimate for 1 month will I get game pass ultimate for 12 months that way? submitted by /u/PrankyBoy07...
  8. why do you moderate private conversations?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why do you moderate private conversations?: Hello I have one xbox friend ONE. We talk on xbox about games. We had our usual conversation about a game and we both talked about killing things and we both used the same profanity. The...
  9. 11/8 strikes in one conversation?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    11/8 strikes in one conversation?: I was trying to join a Red Dead group, and immediately got kicked for discrimination of my voice. After I got kicked, I got invited multiple times. I got taunted and mocked each time I joined, and...
  10. I am unable to access my Micorsoft Solitaire Collection, despite long conversations lwith...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to access my Micorsoft Solitaire Collection, despite long conversations lwith...: Despite lenghthy disussions both in an online chat and also on telephone with an adviser, my Microsoft Solitaire Collection is sill not functioning. The group of cards in the centre of the opening...