controlling freeview

Discus and support controlling freeview in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have just brought the xbox one and have connected up to tv and humax freeview hd recorder box. It can turn the volume up/down on my surround sound... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Famouselainy, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Famouselainy
    Famouselainy Guest

controlling freeview

I have just brought the xbox one and have connected up to tv and humax freeview hd recorder box. It can turn the volume up/down on my surround sound system ok by voice. But can I control the humax box ? Change channels ?

:)

Famouselainy, Jan 7, 2014
  2. An Xbox Dude
    An Xbox Dude Guest
    Xbox one TV help

You will probably need a freeview box. I'm not really sure how that all works because we don't have freeview in the United States. Assuming freeview boxes connect via HDMI, then you can use it on Xbox One. Otherwise you will need a freeview box and the Xbox
    One Digital TV Tuner.

An Xbox Dude, Jan 7, 2014
  3. EvilBoris GX
    EvilBoris GX Guest
    If your TV has in-built Freeview, can you still use Live TV on your Xbox One, and how?

If you wish to run Freeview through your Xbox One, the solution is to buy an external Freeview tuner.

EvilBoris GX, Jan 7, 2014
  4. controlling freeview

The best thing you can really do is connect it through the HDMI passthrough and try. Some people have been complaining about compatibility whereas others haven't had any trouble.

-

Also, in future you should leave your font size as standard. This post was not easy to read.

Dynamic Sausage, Jan 7, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

controlling freeview