controllers not connecting

Discus and support controllers not connecting in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My xbox controller is not connecting to my laptop all the laptop details will be said later but for now, my ps4 and xbox one controllers don't connect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by im_only_here_for_help, May 22, 2021.

1. controllers not connecting

My xbox controller is not connecting to my laptop all the laptop details will be said later but for now, my ps4 and xbox one controllers don't connect and they don't even charge on my laptop I tried my friend's controllers and they still didn't work I tried a literal steering wheel and nothing so could anyone please help me.

All specs:

Laptop Specs:

MSI gf63 thin, i7-10750H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 6 GB GDDR6, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB NVMe storage.

Xbox One Specs:

Xbox One 2014 Black.

Ps4 Specs:

Playstation 4 Slim 2017 Black.

Ps4 Controller Specs:

Dualshock 4 Black With Touchpad Light.

Xbox Controller Specs:

Xbox One Black Controller Form 2014.

:)

im_only_here_for_help, May 22, 2021
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

My Xbox controller won’t connect

So recently my Xbox wasn’t connecting to the internet at all. The servers weren’t shut down, the Xbox would just not connect to the wifi. The Xbox gave me a notification that it had to do with a problem with the connection of the controller. The
    controller would have to be restarted and connect to the wifi. It restarted the controller but it wouldn’t connect to the Xbox. I tried syncing the controller like when I first got it, I tried other controllers, and I even tried using a cable to connect the
    controller to the Xbox, yet it still won’t connect.
    Other controllers works?

All controller don't connect/work? Or only one? (maybe your preferred controller)
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox adaptive controller

4. SmarmyJerkface Win User

Controllers won't stay connected - Xbox Series X

Updates:

Paired both controllers to console at the same time. Both controllers lost and regain sync at the same time.

Paired Elite controller to iPhone. No disconnects.

Paired one controller to console and other to phone. Controller connected to console disconnected, controller connected to iPhone stayed connected.
  5. Gravet6969 Win User

Xbox wont connect to tv

If you cannot connect controllers, use several different cords to connect the controller to the Xbox, make sure there is a usb type connector at the bed of the cord that is connected to the controller, and then go to settIngs and then accessories, click
    on the controller, and then see if it needs any updates or connect it to your account
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Gaming headset, xbox controller, pc, mic volume low

Have you tried connecting headset to controller with a headset adapter connected to controller. The adapter has volume controls on it.
Thema:

controllers not connecting

1. controllers not connecting - Similar Threads - controllers connecting

2. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  3. Xbox controller only functions when connected to power

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller only functions when connected to power: I want to use an Xbox wireless controller on pc. My PC has Bluetooth 5.3 (MSI B650 Gaming Plus WIFI, Ryzen 5 7500f, RX 7800xt). I have tried two different brand new controllers and had the same...
  4. Neither of my xbox one controller will connect to my PC (USB)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Neither of my xbox one controller will connect to my PC (USB): I have two controllers that won't connect to my pc. I've tried 4 different USB cords, I've updated my controllers and I've even tried using my USB-C adapter . Both will blink when plugged in and...
  5. Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.: Tried Bluetooth/paring and restarting...no other blue tooth devices are connected. Watched YouTube videos for Windows 11 - stuck! f992ffe4-060c-4ad7-ab2a-15d035d0f139
  6. Xbox one has a bright light then turns dim and not connecting to TV plus controller just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one has a bright light then turns dim and not connecting to TV plus controller just...: I've tried connecting controller manually but still just flashes, have also unplugged everything and checked leads etc but still doing the same thing! Any ideas please or has it had its day?...
  7. Xbox One Controller only connects to my PC if I hold down on the bluetooth button on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller only connects to my PC if I hold down on the bluetooth button on...: I click the xbox button on the controller and it acts as if it's not connected to anything. But as soon as I click down on the bluetooth search button on the controller, my PC recognizes it...
  8. Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...: Everyone knows when you press the sync button makes the console flash as to show its ready for pairing but my controller is already paired and im not pressing the sync button yet its still going...
  9. Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console: Randomly one day It stopped working even when connected to the console with a USB chord and whenever I try to turn it on, the light just keeps blinking slowly and doesn't want to turn on. I...
  10. Xbox Controller connected to pc not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller connected to pc not working: So ive connected my xbox controller to my PC and after I try to turn it on the xbox logo just keeps blinking and blinking, how do I fix that so it actually works. (I also don't have bluetooth on...