Controllers and headset disconnecting

Discus and support Controllers and headset disconnecting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since I bought my new TV (LG C3 77") I have big problems with my two controllers and Xbox wireless headset on my Xbox Series X. The Xbox button begins... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EricMånsson, Feb 14, 2024.

1. EricMånsson
    EricMånsson Guest

Since I bought my new TV (LG C3 77") I have big problems with my two controllers and Xbox wireless headset on my Xbox Series X.

The Xbox button begins to flash on the controllers and it disconnects.

The headset audio is stuttering sometimes and it also disconnects from time to time.

After spending a lot of time on investigating this it may seem like it's the Bluetooth on the TV that is disturbing the signal? Or something with the wifi?

:)

EricMånsson, Feb 14, 2024
  2. loneeXwolf Win User

XBOX ONE S losing controller signal mid game

Controller disconnects without headset involved as well.
  3. KALEEF Win User

anyone help me my wireless headset is stuck on port 2 and wont sync to port 1

Turn off and disconnect all controllers from the Xbox 360 and disconnect the wireless headsets from the controllers.

Connect the wireless headset to the Xbox 360 using the USB cable. Turn on the wireless headset.

Sync the headset to quadrant 1 by pressing the "Connect" button on the on the Xbox 360. Then press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset for two seconds. Do not continue to press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset, as this will change the
    quadrant to which it is connected. If the headset now works without the controllers attached, the problem must be with one of your controllers. If the headset still does not work, then the problem is with the headset.
  4. OCRyzen Win User

Bluetooth Problems

If it's on a seperate Quadrant, than yes, it will stay on.. But, if it is assigned to a specific controller quadrant, than it will turn off or lose sync with the controller..

Plus, if you insert a wired headset to a controller, that has a assigned wireless headset, the wireless headset disconnects...
  5. MCnDaHouse Win User

xbox one controller disconnects when mic/ stereo adapter plugs in.

I'm having the same problem using the chat headset that came with it. I was playing Advanced Warfare and the controller disconnected. Would not turn back on even with new batteries. Finally disconnected headset and it came on. Tried plugging in via usb.
    Works without headset. As soon as I plug the headset the controller turns off and will not turn back on. Have tried resetting xbox one, unplugging it and updated the firmware in the controller. None of it fixed the problem.
  6. El Mago tv Win User

controller audio problem

• Disconnect the headset or unplug the headset cable from the bottom of the controller, and then reconnect it firmly to the controller (in the expansion port for a headset or the 3.5-mm port for a 3.5-mm chat headset).
    • Make sure the headset is not muted. To do this, check the mute button on the headset controls. (For a headset, the mute button is on the left side of the connector that is plugged into the expansion port of the controller. For a 3.5-mm chat headset, the
      mute button is a slider button on the front of the audio controls that are in the middle of the headset cable.)
Thema:

1. Controllers and headset disconnecting - Similar Threads - Controllers headset disconnecting

2. My Xbox controller and headset keep periodically disconnecting from my Xbox one x. I just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller and headset keep periodically disconnecting from my Xbox one x. I just...: I’ve tried some of the things other sources have told me to do to fix it and none of them have worked. d4b9ec58-1587-42e3-bd27-30d62116ada2
  3. Controller disconnects when headset is plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnects when headset is plugged in: Hi, my daughter is trying to play my xbox one when she plugs a headset in it works OK in the fortnight lobby but as soon as a game loads it disconnects the controller. Any ideas? Thanks...
  4. My Xbox Controller and headset are constantly disconnecting from my Xbox and I don’t know...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Controller and headset are constantly disconnecting from my Xbox and I don’t know...: Can anyone Help me the disconnecting is CONSTANT it doesn’t stop at all a0a1dc9f-61de-404a-a213-d12b65c72cdb
  5. Wired Headset makes Controller disconnect

in XboX Insiders
    Wired Headset makes Controller disconnect: I have an issue that when my wored headset is connect to my Xbox One controller, I have audio issues and my controller will desync. The audio is almost always spotty but the controller will...
  6. Controller and headset disconnecting from series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller and headset disconnecting from series x: Happens a few times a week where it will just keep happening every few minutes or so. Reset the console, tried different controllers etc but still does it. 8f724b47-cc25-4703-883f-a3a9ff301ceb
  7. Controllers and headset disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers and headset disconnecting: Since I bought my new TV (LG C3 77") I have big problems with my two controllers and Xbox wireless headset on my Xbox Series X. The Xbox button begins to flash on the controllers and it...
  8. Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...: When I connect my wireless headset it assigns to my controller/profile. While I’m playing certain games (nba 2k24) it will disconnect my controller as if it’s not on but the controller will still...
  9. Xbox series x controller and headsets constantly disconnecting and reconnecting

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x controller and headsets constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: Guys I'm literally at my whits end with this system. I have went through three controllers (two regular and one elite) and two headsets (steelseries and Xbox wireless) and theres not a day that...
  10. Controller and Headset CONSTANTLY DISCONNECTING from Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller and Headset CONSTANTLY DISCONNECTING from Xbox One X: My controller and headset are constantly disconnecting from my Xbox One X, every 1-3min or so. I updated my controller but the problem got worse if anything. They used to work when plugged into my...