controller

Discus and support controller in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; my control does not work correctly, I synchronize it more than 5 times. When I turn on the control I do not turn on my xbox, I have to turn it on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by danielgonzalez oviedo, Nov 28, 2018.

1. controller

my control does not work correctly, I synchronize it more than 5 times.
    When I turn on the control I do not turn on my xbox, I have to turn it on manually

:)

danielgonzalez oviedo, Nov 28, 2018
  2. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest
    Controles (Controllers)

Hello EduarwdGG

Please try out these steps. By following the "Connect a wireless Xbox One controller to your console" article you should be able
    to bind your controller to your console. Please let us know if you are still running into problems after this out. Thank you!

XBF Erick C, Nov 28, 2018
  3. EduarwdGG
    EduarwdGG Guest
    Controles (Controllers)

Hola tengo una pregunta como se puede establecer cuando se apage tu control por inactividad

(Hello I have a question as you can establish when you turn your control by inactivity)

EduarwdGG, Nov 28, 2018
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

controller

OK Fowl, Nov 28, 2018
  5. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    Hi, power your Xbox on then press and hold the power button on the Xbox for 10 seconds, when the Xbox powers off pull the power cord out of the Xbox.

Leave the power cord out for two minutes, reconnect the power cord, power the Xbox on using the power button on the Xbox.

Then see if your controller will power off/on the Xbox.

EggsBoxJuan, Nov 28, 2018
  6. You need to ppwer reset the console then plug the controller an turn the console on...

HyperVenom523, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

controller