controller

Discus and support controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, i have a problem with my controller, when i use my headsets, the xbox tells that there aren't any headests connected with the inalambric... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XxDragonLifexX, Sep 24, 2018.

1. controller

Hi, i have a problem with my controller, when i use my headsets, the xbox tells that there aren't any headests connected with the inalambric controller, i can't listen anithing and also i can't use the micro. Can someone help me please? thanks

:)

XxDragonLifexX, Sep 24, 2018
  2. fwh army
    fwh army Guest
    Xbox One issues after connecting headphones

try updating your controller go to : settings/accessories/controller(make sure you have your controller connected to your xbox)/update controller

fwh army, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Outofthi5world-91B7E242-7454-47ED-8902-EFFED4622FD, Sep 24, 2018
  4. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest

controller

Hey Dragon,

It seems the console is having a hard time recognizing a headset. We do have a Headset Troubleshooting
    page where we provide a number of easy steps you might want to try. Let us know how it goes!

XBF Lance J, Sep 24, 2018
  5. But that isn't the problem, when i conect my headsets, the Xbox it dosen't has a hard time recocgnizing the headsets, directly the headsets don't work, but, at the first time i used them, they worked

and i don't understand why is this is happening.

XxDragonLifexX, Sep 25, 2018
  6. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    Hi Dragon!

I'm sorry to hear that the controller wont detect any headsets being connected.

Have you by any chance been able to try a different controller with your headset?

If not I would suggest for you to try that out just to clarify if it would be a controller issue or not.

If you try another controller and it works fine I would recommend for you to contact Live Support so they can assist you further into registering your Xbox.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here: Contact Us | Xbox Support

XBF Leslie D, Sep 25, 2018
  7. Yeah, i think that the problema it comes from the controller, but i don't have any money to buy another controller, well thenks for the help

XxDragonLifexX, Sep 25, 2018
  8. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest

controller

Hi Dragon,

Xbox Accessories (Headsets, Controllers etc. ) come with a 90-day warranty.

Contact Live Support that way they can check for you if you're in warranty. If you're in warranty more than likely it can get replaced!

The best way to reach Live Support would be here: Contact Us | Xbox Support

It's going to ask if you want help from the virtual agent select
    no thanks, pick the category (Games) and just pick a contact method
    (request a call from support or Chat is faster).

Best wishes!

XBF Leslie D, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

controller