controller xbox one>pc connection

Discus and support controller xbox one>pc connection in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hi sorry to disturb you i'm trying to connect my xbox one controller to my pc with the usb cable but it doesn't work.. the curious thing is, if i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by francescopeterlongo, Jan 12, 2018.

1. controller xbox one>pc connection

hi sorry to disturb you

i'm trying to connect my xbox one controller to my pc with the usb cable but it doesn't work.. the curious thing is, if i connect the controller to my pc (or i try to do it) while my xbox one is on, i gain control of the xbox one.. i can even play from the
    xbox with my controller while it's connected to the pc.

what do i need to do to connect my controller to the pc and play pc games?

:)

francescopeterlongo, Jan 12, 2018
  2. ShermanNL
    ShermanNL Guest
    Connect 2 XBox One controllers to 1 USB port (PC)

As for now, XBox One controllers can only be connected to PC by using a USB cable.

I was wondering, if it is possible to connect 2 XBox One controllers to 1 USB port on the PC?

By using a USB splitter / Hub connected to 1 USB port on the PC and the controllers connected to the Hub / splitter.

Thanks in advance for the reply!

ShermanNL, Jan 12, 2018
  3. xRazorbladex
    xRazorbladex Guest
    xRazorbladex, Jan 12, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox adaptive controller

5. Redstone13 Win User

Controle xbox one fica piscando e não conecta ao console nem ao PC (Mod Translation:Xbox One controller keeps flashing and doesn't connect to console or PC )

6. Shadowskill08 Win User

Connecting xbox one controller to PC without Bluetooth

You are able to use Xbox One controller through a wired connection on a PC. Here is the support

page
    for controller connections to PC.

Hope this helps!
  7. WPAK Win User

Compatibility of receivers for gamepads

8. Tomesso Win User

Hi I need help I forgot my control code PIN> xobx one s>

Thema:

controller xbox one>pc connection

1. controller xbox one>pc connection - Similar Threads - controller one>pc connection

2. Neither of my xbox one controller will connect to my PC (USB)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Neither of my xbox one controller will connect to my PC (USB): I have two controllers that won't connect to my pc. I've tried 4 different USB cords, I've updated my controllers and I've even tried using my USB-C adapter . Both will blink when plugged in and...
  3. Xbox One Controller only connects to my PC if I hold down on the bluetooth button on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller only connects to my PC if I hold down on the bluetooth button on...: I click the xbox button on the controller and it acts as if it's not connected to anything. But as soon as I click down on the bluetooth search button on the controller, my PC recognizes it...
  4. cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc: bought a wireless jaguar xbox one, rockband 4 guitar. im trying to use it for fortnite but it wont connect to my pc. ive updated the driver on the guitar so it can work but it doesnt. i bought a...
  5. Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord: Hello, While playing Snowrunner on my PC with my Xbox One controller, like I have for over 2 years, it disconnected randomly, while I was driving in the game. In the Bluetooth menu on the PC,...
  6. My xbox one controller does not connect via usb to my windows 11 pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one controller does not connect via usb to my windows 11 pc: My Xbox One controller does not connect to my Windows 11 PC. The Xbox button flashes but it does not appear in the device manager or Xbox accessories. 2ff883ec-43ee-448b-8940-a55bf704f971
  7. Xbox One S Controller not connecting to Windows 10 PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S Controller not connecting to Windows 10 PC: I have been trying to connect my 2016 Xbox One S Controller to my custom-built PC (Windows 10) for a while now, and everywhere i go i always get the same answer but it never works. Whenever i...
  8. how to connect xbox one controller to pc (wired)

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to connect xbox one controller to pc (wired): Ive connected my xbox one controller via usb to my pc, but it doesnt connect, however when i hold down the home button the controller it flashes white despite not having any batteries in it. does...
  9. Xbox Series One Elite Controller not connecting to Xbox S console or PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series One Elite Controller not connecting to Xbox S console or PC: Hello there, My Xbox Elite controller(series one) can no longer pair with my Xbox S console. So far I've attempted the following 1. Reset my console (Power cycle, system reset etc...) 2....
  10. My xbox one elite controller will not connect to my pc using a wire.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one elite controller will not connect to my pc using a wire.: My xbox one elite controller will not connect to my pc using a wire. Its connects via Bluetooth but drops in and out. With wire it does not work and does not appear in my device manager, i have...