Controller won't stop vibrating

Discus and support Controller won't stop vibrating in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi my xbox one controller won't stop vibrating on the right side. what could make it do so? 8fb06c9b-5e7f-4924-a801-65b32e29a0ac Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by florianrusu, Nov 8, 2020.

1. florianrusu
    florianrusu Guest

Hi my xbox one controller won't stop vibrating on the right side.

what could make it do so?

:)

florianrusu, Nov 8, 2020
  2. Fatal Waffles Win User

Controller vibration stopped working on 2 different controllers

My Day One edition controller has stopped vibrating as well.
  3. Miss Portia Win User

Controller and Headset Won't Reconnect

Okay, just to clarify - your controller wouldn't stop vibrating either?
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Controller vibrations

Check your battery level. If they're low, the controller won't vibrate.
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Yet ANOTHER Question.

No indicator yet, but when your controllers are about to die the vibration stops working
  6. Tomm_A Win User

controller stops vibrating

Thema:

1. Controller won't stop vibrating - Similar Threads - Controller won't stop

2. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  3. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  4. My controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't turn on: My controller won't turn on I used a wire for it and tried new batteries but it won't turn on but I was just using it this morning with a charging c cable bc536c90-da0b-4b12-9d3f-d8565e0ce9ce
  5. I threw my controller troller now it won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    I threw my controller troller now it won't work: I threw my elite core controller on the ground and when I go to turn of the xbox using the on screen method and the little white box that surrounds the options you are hovering over whenever I go...
  6. Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console: Randomly one day It stopped working even when connected to the console with a USB chord and whenever I try to turn it on, the light just keeps blinking slowly and doesn't want to turn on. I...
  7. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  8. Xbox controller won't enter pairing mode

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller won't enter pairing mode: hello! so ive been trying to connect my xbox controller to my ipad for an hour now and it just won't connect. it flashes for a split second before the controller just turns off. does anyone know...
  9. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  10. My Xbox controller won't stop scrolling up on certain apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller won't stop scrolling up on certain apps: The controller works perfectly fine while playing videogames and using most apps. On the home screen it is very sensitive and jumps around a lot but does not get stuck in any direction but for...