Controller won’t power on wirelessly and home button DOES NOT WORK HELP

Discus and support Controller won’t power on wirelessly and home button DOES NOT WORK HELP in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one controller does not power on wirelessy. It only comes on via usb cable and when it is working the home button does not work i cant switch... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kknight666, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Kknight666
    Kknight666 Guest

My xbox one controller does not power on wirelessy. It only comes on via usb cable and when it is working the home button does not work i cant switch out of apps and games and its really annoying to do so from my xbox app on my phone. My controller was
    working fine until a few days ago. I dont want to buy another one in case its an issue with the software than the hardware.

:)

Kknight666, Sep 21, 2018
  2. Zekedawg1
    Zekedawg1 Guest
    Controller Problem

The power button keeps flashing on my Xbox One controller and won’t connect to my Xbox. Help please?!?!

Zekedawg1, Sep 21, 2018
  3. Belerephont
    Belerephont Guest
    Xbox one X power issues

I have 2 issues with the console (Xbox one X):

1) When I plug in the console to power pressing the controller button will power it up (as it should). After the first time, the controller button will never power it up again (unless I unplug and plug back into power the console). Every next time I can
    only power the console up using the power button on the console (controller won’t power it up).

2) Ofter when I exit and quit a game (using the controller button and select quit on the drop down menu) the consolle will shutdown instantly right after I quit the game. This does not happen every time but quite often.

What should I do?

Belerephont, Sep 21, 2018
  4. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest

Hello Kknight666!

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. Sorry to hear that the controller is causing these problems. The home button not working is a major issue with no troubleshooting required. We will need to service the device. The best way to
    move forward is to set up a repair through our
    Xbox hardware website
    or contact our
    Xbox support team
    . Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Sep 21, 2018
  5. JhonSnow777
    JhonSnow777 Guest
    Hello

If you determine that it is a software problem and not hardware, if the equipment is in time of your warranty, you should refer to this link that I leave below.

Xbox One : Warranty and service

JhonSnow777, Sep 21, 2018
  6. Kknight666
    Kknight666 Guest
    I’ve tried requesting a repair but its asking for the controller PID number which has unfortunately has been rubbed off.

Kknight666, Sep 21, 2018
  7. Gamingboy177 (Sam), Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one cant move onto menu after pressing home button