Controller will not connect to my Xbox One unless I unplug the power supply.

Discus and support Controller will not connect to my Xbox One unless I unplug the power supply. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I just purchased my Xbox One 10 days ago and also picked up the stereo headset and adapter. I updated the controller and everything was working... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BroadFawn666673, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Controller will not connect to my Xbox One unless I unplug the power supply.

So I just purchased my Xbox One 10 days ago and also picked up the stereo headset and adapter. I updated the controller and everything was working great. Then the batteries in my controller needed replaced, so I replaced them with brand new batteries. The
    controller turns-on but is unresponsive to the console. So I looked up how to reconnect it and nothing worked other than completely unplugging the console. Finally, I got it to reconnect and while I was gaming I unplugged the headset adapter from the controller,
    and once again the controller became unresponsive. The only solution I was able to find was to completely unplug the power supply. If there is any fix to this it would help a bunch, thanks!

: - The controller isn't broke I just got it. - The controller is updated - The controller wont connect through USB -The batteries are new - I am close to the console when I use it

This is a very annoying problem!!!

:)

BroadFawn666673, Feb 20, 2015
  2. XBox turns off (no Red Ring)

Hi all,

My Xbox will turn itself off ingame after 60 minutes or so (or even faster if I used the console the same day). Thing is, the LED will stay green on the console (and I cannot turn it off unless I unplug the power cord). The light on the power supply will
    from green to orange (not blinking). The only way to activate the console again is to unplug the power supply. Both the power supply and console don't appear to be at an unusually high temperature when it happens.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, since troubleshooting doesn't recognize the problem.

MicrobicNutria1, Feb 20, 2015
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Controller will not connect

Hey there!

If the power supply is a solid orange color, all that means is that your Xbox One console is receiving power and is completely normal. Unless the power supply is flashing the orange light, you have nothing to worry about there. If your power supply is flashing
    orange, please run through the steps on our
    Console won't power on
    page.

In regards to your Xbox One controller, please follow each the steps on our
    Xbox One Controller wont' power on page

Feel free to let us know how it goes!

Mister Beep, Feb 20, 2015
  4. Apollo v7
    Apollo v7 Guest

Apollo v7, Feb 21, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: