Controller Vibration glitch

Discus and support Controller Vibration glitch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is anyone having a problem where my controller just vibrates I’ve tried restarting my Xbox 1,000 times hasn’t done me any justice. I use a usb cable... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Titchang Yien, Oct 29, 2023.

1. Controller Vibration glitch

Is anyone having a problem where my controller just vibrates I’ve tried restarting my Xbox 1,000 times hasn’t done me any justice. I use a usb cable full time when I play and it was fine like 5 hrs ago now it’s just i push it dosent flash instead the motors just vibrate and it’s getting me mad because it doesn’t want to turn on

:)

Titchang Yien, Oct 29, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Titchang Y, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

If your Xbox controller continually vibrates and doesn't respond properly, it can be frustrating. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve the issue:

Restart Xbox Console: Start by completely restarting your Xbox console. Press and hold the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it turns off. Next, unplug the power cord from the console, wait a few minutes, and then plug it back in. Turn on the console and see if the controller behavior improves.

Try a different USB cable: If you are using a USB cable to connect the controller, try using a different cable to rule out any problems with the cable itself. Sometimes faulty cables can cause connection problems.

Reset the controller: On the back of the Xbox controller, you will find a small reset button. Use a paper clip or similar object to hold down the reset button for a few seconds. This will reset the driver and may resolve any software related issues.

Update controller firmware: Make sure your controller has the latest firmware installed. Connect the controller to your Xbox console using a USB cable and go to the Settings menu. Go to Devices and connections > Accessories. Select the connected controller and check for available firmware updates. If an update is available, continue with the installation.

Try the controller on a different Xbox console: If possible, try connecting the controller to a different Xbox console to see if the issue persists. This will help determine if the problem lies with the controller or the console itself. If the controller works fine on another console, it may indicate a problem with your specific console.

Check if the problem persists, if it continues, return to this thread to find another solution to this case.

Best regards.
  3. baltyofgod Win User

Vibration

Change controller vibration on Xbox One
    Press the Xbox button to open the Panel, then select System > Settings.
    Select Accessibility > Controller, then select Vibration Settings.
    Choose the controller you want to edit and select Configure.
    For an Elite Xbox controller, select the configuration profile you want to edit. Then Select Edit > Vibrate and move scrollable sliders to adjust vibration settings.
    For the Xbox Wireless controller, select Enable Vibration to turn controller vibration on or off.
  4. Earmack Win User
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

XBox One Stream from Win10 - Vibrate stuck when connected to PC via Micro-USB

If controller vibrations are distracting or make it hard to use your controller, you can adjust their intensity or turn them off completely.

To change vibration, download the Xbox Accessories app from the Microsoft Store. Then, plug in your controller, open the app, and select
    Configure.

• For an Xbox Elite Controller, select the configuration profile you want to change. Then select
      Edit > Vibration and move the sliders to adjust vibration settings.
    • For the Xbox Wireless Controller, select Turn on vibration to turn controller vibration on or off.
  6. Tzar of kaos Win User

How Does Neverwinter Make Money?

You can't turn off controller vibration but there are no vibrations.....
Thema:

1. Controller Vibration glitch - Similar Threads - Controller Vibration glitch

2. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  3. My usb don’t work and when i plug in my controller it vibrates

in XBoX on Consoles
    My usb don’t work and when i plug in my controller it vibrates: I have an around 5 month old Xbox series S. purchased 27th of December 2023. I like to play keyboard and mouse but when i plug in both the usbs for them it doesn’t do anything. Playing keyboard...
  4. My xbox controller keeps vibrating and turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller keeps vibrating and turning off: i have a really big problem that started around a week ago were my xbox series x/s controller kept on disconnecting every now and again and now its really bad were it just wont work anymore at all...
  5. Xbox one s controller connects works then starts to blink rapidly, turns off, then vibrates.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one s controller connects works then starts to blink rapidly, turns off, then vibrates.: so my xbox one s controller ive had since 2019. Ive updated before. My xbox one s is not an option since it has a hard ware issue(no longer updates no matter how many times i try.) anyway. I...
  6. Controller not vibrating via wire

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not vibrating via wire: My bluetooth device on my PC is broken so I chose to connect the controller via wire. However neither of my Xbox Elite nor Xbox Wireless are able to vibrate with the wire. I checked Xbox...
  7. Is this ringing sound normal when xbox controller rumbles/vibrates?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this ringing sound normal when xbox controller rumbles/vibrates?: Just got a new controller and it’s making a ringing sound when it vibrates. Is this normal? My old Xbox one controller didn’t have this sound when vibrating . Do all new controller have this...
  8. My Xbox Series controller keep disconnecting when vibrates

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox Series controller keep disconnecting when vibrates: i'm a Alpha-skip-ahead member about 3 days ago, my Xbox Series S has turn on alone on middle of the night and after this my controller start to desync every time he receive's a vibration signal,...
  9. Xbox X controllers vibration is too weak while playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X controllers vibration is too weak while playing: Hello, I got an issue around my xbox X regular controllers, both. it was working fine until i realized the vibration does not work fine, it is super low and weak. I did nothing to controllers, no...
  10. When I turn on my xbox one s controller it blinks twice then it syncs then it vibrates...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn on my xbox one s controller it blinks twice then it syncs then it vibrates...: It turns on then blinks twice, syncs then vibrates twice then turns off a8b9728b-e6f1-4e27-a73b-080312a5a73e