CONTROLLER TURNS OFF AS SOON AS I TURN IT ON!

Discus and support CONTROLLER TURNS OFF AS SOON AS I TURN IT ON! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox controller turns off as soon as i press to turn it on. it flashes as normal and wen it comes to the point where the colour solidifies to show... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joelpeaker, Dec 24, 2020.

1. joelpeaker
    joelpeaker Guest

My xbox controller turns off as soon as i press to turn it on. it flashes as normal and wen it comes to the point where the colour solidifies to show connection it turns off instantly. but when i hold the sync button down it flashes and i can also use
    my controller perfectly fine on my laptop but i want to use my actual xbox. how could i solve this surely its fixable???

:)

joelpeaker, Dec 24, 2020
  2. HellHarpy Win User

Controller turns console on then turns off

I am having this issue, both of my wireless controllers are turning off as soon as I turn them on. Anyone fix this yet?
  3. TRY TO AVOID ME ON X Win User

Headset chat mixer

Update, It works every now and then but as soon as my controller turns off it stops working when It turns back on
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox One turns on and as soon it turns off

Hello Breno,

Sorry for the issue with the console. We recommend unplugging the console completely and leave it unplugged for 15 minutes. Then plug back in and try it and see if it shuts off.

Hope this helps.

thanks,

Brad
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox One turns on and as soon it turns off

This can usually be solves by resetting the surge protection in the power supply. Unplug the console and power supply (if you have an original Xbox one) for 10 seconds and then plug it back in. If that does not fix this problem your power supply (internal
    or external) may need repairs.

For further troubleshooting see these pages:

Original Xbox one:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/reset-power-supply-solution

Xbox one S or X:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/console-wont-power-on
  6. god_0 Win User

xbox elite controller wont sync to pc. sync button doesnt do anything

thanks for the reply, but that does NOT work.

it simply turns off the controller as soon as the xbox shuts off, despite me holding the power button on the controller
Thema:

1. CONTROLLER TURNS OFF AS SOON AS I TURN IT ON! - Similar Threads - CONTROLLER TURNS OFF

2. Why my controller keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my controller keeps turning off: I recently updated my elite controller 2 days before making this post. All of a sudden it wouldn't charge and when tried to power on it lights up and slowly dims and powers, when i try to sync it...
  3. My xbox controller keeps vibrating and turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller keeps vibrating and turning off: i have a really big problem that started around a week ago were my xbox series x/s controller kept on disconnecting every now and again and now its really bad were it just wont work anymore at all...
  4. Xbox one s controller connects works then starts to blink rapidly, turns off, then vibrates.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one s controller connects works then starts to blink rapidly, turns off, then vibrates.: so my xbox one s controller ive had since 2019. Ive updated before. My xbox one s is not an option since it has a hard ware issue(no longer updates no matter how many times i try.) anyway. I...
  5. my xbox one controller turning off after 10 seconds on charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one controller turning off after 10 seconds on charge: i have an xbox one s controller and it worked without batteries. i wanted to disassembly to clean it. after i have successfully made it controller started to work really wierd. i dont have any...
  6. My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?: Hey guys my controller stopped working outta nowhere the left thumbstick up won't work and the just turns off any suggestions or have you experienced this double issue...
  7. Disney app crashes when controller turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney app crashes when controller turns off: The Disney app on my Xbox Series S crashes when the controller turns off if I am listening to audio through headphones wired to said controller. Example: I am watching Disney plus, listening...
  8. My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?: All the solutions ive found online dont work... When i plug it into my console it stays on but the console doesnt detect it... 22e307cf-6d65-4fa8-a6d5-974c2e4109a1
  9. The problem of the Xbox controller turning off quickly

in XBoX on Consoles
    The problem of the Xbox controller turning off quickly: When I press the power button on my controller, it immediately turns off and I can't connect it to Windows, if I'm sure it has enough charge. It has been purchased for less than 4 months Due to...
  10. The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can’t change it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can’t change it.: The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can‘t change it. a5a69b26-18a5-439e-8796-96764490afc1