Controller too sensitive after update

Discus and support Controller too sensitive after update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; New updates have come out & since then my controller seems over-responsive. Small taps will cause the cursor to travel quite far & characters continue... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fred Zappa, Mar 1, 2024.

1. Fred Zappa
    Fred Zappa Guest

New updates have come out & since then my controller seems over-responsive. Small taps will cause the cursor to travel quite far & characters continue moving long after I've stopped moving them. This makes fine details nearly impossible. This effects all my games & makes many detail-oriented games unplayable.

Every search I've done calls this "Fast Scrolling" & says it can be disabled under "Ease of Access" tab in Settings, but there is no "Ease of Access" tab. What can I do to reduce controller sensitivity? Or is there a way to undo the last update?

:)

Fred Zappa, Mar 1, 2024
  2. ScrimpyTheGod Win User

cant you just lower the sensitivity??
  3. Japsander Win User

My Xbox One Controller is suddenly malfunctioning big time.

i was under the impression that the controller update adjusted the sensitivity too.

"According to a Microsoft spokesperson, the controller tweak will be part of the February update to the Xbox One, and will automatically take effect when an Xbox One controller syncs with the console. Specifically, it will "increase the sensitivity of the
    outer boundaries of the thumbsticks on the Xbox One controller.""
  4. MarkConverse Win User

Controller too sensitive

Its in the accessory app on Xbox. You can adjust settings there. If on a PC you need to install the Xbox accessories app in Windows 10. Good luck!
  5. Crof2003 Win User

The Elite Controller

I agree with Stoney: I was upset to see that the stick sensitivities were not completely customizable like they showed on the reveal video. That was a large reason I was excited about the controller. However, I'm really liking this controller a lot and
    the preset sensitivities aren't too bad, just hope they update it later to allow whatever sensitivities you want.
  6. ChasedGibbon45 Win User

Update controller

Does the controller update under system, handle both stereo and sensitivity or was the sensitivity buried in the firmware update?
Thema:

1. Controller too sensitive after update - Similar Threads - Controller too sensitive

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  4. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  5. Gyro controls and my confusion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gyro controls and my confusion: using a third party add on, if this device does not aim for me but lets me aim using gyro, is it treated as the same as a Xim or Cronus? It is not giving me a competitive advantage as my wrists...
  6. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  7. My controller wont connect to my console..tried 4 controllers and 3 USB c cables too

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller wont connect to my console..tried 4 controllers and 3 USB c cables too: My controller wont connect to my console and I tried 4 controllers and also 3 USB c leads 899c0d9f-c7fc-45bf-855b-81b909a510a9
  8. It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...

in XBoX on Windows
    It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...: It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much, it's happening in my games and everywhere else, how do I fix it? I think it is my console...
  9. Xbox X controllers vibration is too weak while playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X controllers vibration is too weak while playing: Hello, I got an issue around my xbox X regular controllers, both. it was working fine until i realized the vibration does not work fine, it is super low and weak. I did nothing to controllers, no...
  10. Xbox stereo headset mic is too quiet. Automatic gain control issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stereo headset mic is too quiet. Automatic gain control issues: I’ve bought an Xbox and stereo headset(wired) recently and have issues with mic. In party chat the mic volume can burst making mic input very loud and the next word can be quit. That happens...