Controller suddenly hyper sensitive in menu and in game.

Discus and support Controller suddenly hyper sensitive in menu and in game. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All of a sudden my controller is hyper sensitive in both the xbox home and in game. All directional buttons and sticks. Ive power cycled everything,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pete2 Maresco, Nov 20, 2023.

1. Controller suddenly hyper sensitive in menu and in game.

All of a sudden my controller is hyper sensitive in both the xbox home and in game. All directional buttons and sticks. Ive power cycled everything, checked for updates and scoured forums. I can barely navigate the xbox menu. Any directional button will shoot to 2-3 spots passed where im trying to go. The controller is immaculately clean and well taken care of. I use it daily and this just happened out of the blue tonight.

:)

Pete2 Maresco, Nov 20, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

Many controller issues can be resolved by putting the controller through a complete power cycle. To power cycle your controller:
    1. Press and hold the Xbox button for 5-10 seconds, until the controller turns off.
    2. Wait a few seconds, then press and hold the Xbox button again to turn the controller back on.

If you've reached a point where a replacement controller is needed, you can try reverting the firmware on the controller as a last step before requesting a replacement. For help reverting your controller firmware, go to: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/accessories/controller-firmware-reversion

For more details and more troubleshooting tips, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/wireless-controller-solution

I hope this helps.
  3. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

Do you like the new controller?

I really like the new controller, it is very hyper sensitive in comparisson to the 360,there are deadzone sttings for the controller in forza 5,but its about time they made a controller that matches the professional tornament legal controllers.I just hope
    it lasts,because to be fair,the 360 pad really did have durability issues,im sure plenty can relate to having a COD,GEARS,HALO only controller,it will be interesting how much it can stand playing driving games and fighting games.
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Mouse on xbox one

A lot of games (for instance, in Sea of Thieves) will have options and settings in the main menu to adjust the sensitivity of the mouse or controller. Have you checked to make sure you can't adjust this from within the game Menu?
  5. NxtDoc1851 Win User

30fps vs 60fps

30fps vs 60fps is way overblown. Unless you are running the same game side by side with them both in a full sync gameplay, you will hardly every notice. Unless you are hyper sensitive.
  6. bithsandhoes Win User

Minecraft character unable to turn head

All you need to do is go into the settings under the help & options menu, then go to control and restore the game sensitivity back to 100%. Problem solved.
Thema:

1. Controller suddenly hyper sensitive in menu and in game. - Similar Threads - Controller suddenly hyper

2. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  3. My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console: At some point, when I tried to turn on the console using the controller, as usual, I noticed that the console would not turn on, and the xbox indicator on the controller began to blink slowly. I...
  4. Xbox elite 2 controller suddenly disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller suddenly disconnecting: Hello all of a sudden my Xbox elite 2 controller keeps disconnecting and reconnecting during game play i even tried plugging the cable directly into the controller and still starts flashing for...
  5. Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...: I have 2 Xbox Series controllers, which i use witch my PC. At first i played via bluetooth and didn't notice any problems. Then i started using cable because i was tired of buying new batteries))...
  6. Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration: I have had the series x for awhile and recently had sudden issues with input lag from my controller where I can't aim properly and the acceleration speed seems way high so I checked my controller...
  7. Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?: I don't have xbox console, only the controller. I use it to play games on my laptop (windows 10). I left the controller untouched quite some time (2 or 3 months without playing). when i came back...
  8. Xbox controller headset suddenly not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller headset suddenly not working: I been using the official controller and connected headset for a long time now and suddenly its not working. I used it 99% on gamebar but now no programs can hear from it including the OS tester...
  9. Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?: Today I tried to to turn on my Elite Series 2 Controller and it didn't turn on, it was working perfectly fine yesterday, but now it just won't turn on. I use it with an Xbox Series X and i've used...
  10. why does my controller suddenly not work while plugged in on my pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my controller suddenly not work while plugged in on my pc?: im playing on a pc and using a cable for my controller and it was working fine and the the other day it just stopped working. ive even gone through every cable i have , and its something lik60 or...