Controller stopped connecting randomly

Discus and support Controller stopped connecting randomly in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I use my phone charger to play with my controller and ever since last night my controller won't connect and keeps on flashing when I turn it on. I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Elegant-Lettuce-5405, Sep 3, 2023.

1. Controller stopped connecting randomly

I use my phone charger to play with my controller and ever since last night my controller won't connect and keeps on flashing when I turn it on. I tried unsyncing and syncing again but that won't work. I tried turning it off and on but that didn't work either. Any tips?

submitted by /u/Elegant-Lettuce-5405
    [link] [comments]

/u/Elegant-Lettuce-5405, Sep 3, 2023
  2. FabioHVSilva Win User

Controller stopping randomly

Have you try with USB cable connected to update the firmware?

The controller is old (wireless) our new (Bluetooth), because if is new and you have a PC with Bluetooth you can try on PC and if see its freeze there too. If that happens its the controller.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

4. Salaolord Win User

5. Korhog Win User

it is happened even you use wired connection?
  6. PowerBandMusic Win User

not helpful at all. How do i update my controller if it won’t power on or move? I’ve already updated it. Same thing. Just wait until it happens to you.
Thema:

Controller stopped connecting randomly

1. Controller stopped connecting randomly - Similar Threads - Controller stopped connecting

2. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  3. Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...: Hi! I was playing Forza Horizon 5 when I went back to the Home Screen to do something but after I did that my controller decided it didn't wanna respond to anything unless I was pressing the Xbox...
  4. controller stop functioning after few minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller stop functioning after few minutes: I recently purchased an Xbox Series X|S controller for PC gaming. Unfortunately, today the battery leaked, causing my hands to get oily. I disposed of the batteries, and now I'm attempting to use...
  5. Controller stops working in COD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller stops working in COD: Xbox 1 controller stops working in COD 3124af11-dc99-4735-8266-9fcf0de37f69
  6. Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving: My controller suddenly started cycling through a menu of my game and wont stop when i move left it goes right when i move down it jumps back up i don't know that's happening. Ive tried hard...
  7. My controller connects to Xbox but then slow flashes slower then sync and dosnt stop

in XBoX on Windows
    My controller connects to Xbox but then slow flashes slower then sync and dosnt stop: My Xbox and controller connect to each other then after a while it starts to slow flash like slower then when u click the button to sync it to the Xbox I’ve tryed other controller same issue and...
  8. Xbox Wireless Controller stopped connecting to PC via bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller stopped connecting to PC via bluetooth: Hello everyone, I have an Xbox wireless controller for a couple of months now and it was connecting perfectly to my PC via bluetooth. Recently my pc suddenly stopped detecting it. I have a UB400...
  9. My controller shows that it has a headset connected to it and i dont know how to make it stop

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller shows that it has a headset connected to it and i dont know how to make it stop: Does anyone know how to help. Ive been having problems with my controller showing that a headset is connected to it, it wont go away. A few months ago my headset fell of my head and the jack...
  10. Xbox Series X controller stopped connecting to Wireless Adapter for PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller stopped connecting to Wireless Adapter for PC: The last couple days I've been mauled by one of the most common issues discussed here. I did my daily routine, start my PC, got my Stream running, the game Loaded, and I turned my Controller on...